a few pics of foxes

i recon wag is just gay and likes to poke the bottoms of dead foxes

how did you guess spiderpig ,i have herd how you use to rim them when you use to go out, so i have taken your advice that you gave me. i dont think i could go as far as you use to with your tongue tho .. :whistling:

Nice shooting mate what did you use for the fourth pic down and what distance messed him up real bad.

i use a 243 remmi with a norma 58gr bullet, the distance was 337yards, i was out on bale of straw with the pod , i was real comfortable.

i dont normally take them at that distance , he thought he was safe at that distance , we had seen him in the same spot 3 times on previous nights out lamping and he would not come to the call.

so on that occasion i got onto the bale of straw and decided to take the shot , he was in a good safe position with a straw stack behind him .

Excellent shooting at that distance sometimes they just dont come into the call and you think you clever b*****d but i bet he did not bargain for that' well done again.