few up to date pictures

13 and half months now comeing on well she has had some bunnys and had a run on somet else but lost in the bushes as lost her feet in very wet corner of feild

mainly just keeping her fit with rideing alongside bike at moment untill i buy me new lamp next month

pics aint the best took on me work phone

post-27876-1251645826.jpg

post-27876-1251645835.jpg

post-27876-1251645841.jpg

post-27876-1251645847.jpg

13 and half months now comeing on well she has had some bunnys and had a run on somet else but lost in the bushes as lost her feet in very wet corner of feild

mainly just keeping her fit with rideing alongside bike at moment untill i buy me new lamp next month

pics aint the best took on me work phone

Cracking looking dog mate good luck with her

Looks spot on that mate :clapper: .............................. She Looks Strong & Racy....should be a good bitch....have you had anything with her... :thumbs:

cuple of bunnys and a run on charlie keen will see what friday nite brings for me off out qwith some good lads with strong bull crosses

so let her on some others with a expeirenced dog

couple of bunnys and a run on charlie keen will see what friday nite brings for me off out qwith some good lads with strong bull crosses

so let her on some others with a expeirenced dog

Spot on Bud... :D .......................ATB With her pal...should do the job :thumbs: