lamping this season

SOME VERY TIDY LOOKING DOGS YOU LADS HAVE BETWEEN YOU'S AND ALL THE BEST FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON, HERES MY BULL X BITCH THAT ABIT OF AN ALL ROUNDER

Nice looking dog, have a good+safe season . ;)

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOME VERY TIDY LOOKING DOGS YOU LADS HAVE BETWEEN YOU'S AND ALL THE BEST FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON, HERES MY BULL X BITCH THAT ABIT OF AN ALL ROUNDER

nice bitch co chise hows she bred :thumbs:

was told english bull greyhound/ pit bull greyhound ? probably a load of shit, bought her when she was very poor and full of scrat at 9mth old and she had been tried too young, abit of good care and she turned out not abad little bitch

Nice looking dog, have a good+safe season . ;)

ill second that Ray,its realy nice .

lofti.

Edited by lofti75
Really nice dogs here, especially terriercentrals saluki types and bud9's bull x.

Here's my main working bitch, will be 3 years old in september. She has done me proud so far. 3/4 greyhound 1/4 bull.

25082009477.jpg

80.jpg

P090609_1634_02-1.jpg

My old bitch as i call her will be 8 in january but she will still go out on the odd occasion, she is definately still up for it but has started to slow down abit. 3/4 greyhound 1/4 collie.

DSC00240.jpg

13.jpg

25082009415.jpg

And the little shite i will be starting in november when he is 12 months old. 1/2 cross bull/grey.

25082009426.jpg

25082009433.jpg

86.jpg

Not forgetting the boyfriends belgian shepherd who can shift for his size and has 100% determination!

72.jpg

79.jpg

25082009466.jpg

i love the look of your Jodie mate, ;)

Guest ROUGH COATED
I'll be running my Halfx Bull/Grey bitch, once shes off her pups, and also my 3/4 Grey 1/4 Beddy bitch, hopefully enter the beddy/grey to retrieving before the middle of september,just going to make sure its right before i start her on them..... ;)

Also back end of the season, ill be hopefully starting one of the pups i keep from my litter, :thumbs: So all in all should be a good season, worth remembering, Hopfully..........

The Halfx bitch,

Gypsy-26thMay052.jpg

The Beddy/Grey

Bella16thAugust263.jpg

And a Pick of the pups, its a toss up at the moment, which one to keep, may keep both :thumbs:

PUPS4WEEKS1DAYOLD007.jpg

Good picture there pal!

Mint looking dogs lads this is me 3/8s 5/8s bull I shall be hunting with this season done me proud and up the reds lads from another scouser to another

was told english bull greyhound/ pit bull greyhound ? probably a load of shit, bought her when she was very poor and full of scrat at 9mth old and she had been tried too young, abit of good care and she turned out not abad little bitch

How old is she mate as i have a bitch of supposedly the same breeding ??

How old is she mate as i have a bitch of supposedly the same breeding ??

she has just gone 3 pal and came from north yorkshire some where ?