15 years

Guest miller1989

Guest miller1989

Had our 15 year old dog pts sleep today due to cancer,we got up this moring to find he had blood all down his neck,the tumar had burst,withing 30 mins of finding this he was put to rest for the better! We knew he had cancer but the vet at his age said it wasnt worth the bill for how long he had to live and if the operation could go well but having cancer in 4 places doesnt do a dog of his age any good and having it done may kill him,we were told for now he wasnt suffering so took him home and two months on taday was the [bANNED TEXT] time!

RIP Caspa

Guest miller1989

My chins up,he had a good life and was happy even today when you could tell he was suffering,i took him for his last walk before i went to the vets he still tried running about tail going lol even stuck his head in the rabbit holes! Amazing realy as the vet said when i took him he wouldnt of lasted today so im glad we did!Hes in the wood where he loved to be in the bushs getting rabbits and rats near the burn! Put him nice and deep on his bed with his toys and only 5mins walk,getting a headstone done aswel lol well the family our!

Guest buster321c

Whenever i read a post like this it makes me wish i did`nt get another dog . I was absolutley gutted when i had my dog pts 3 years ago , i cried like a baby for days . But i did get another , and i love her to bits , she helped me get over losing him , but its like a drug , when shes gone , i`ll need another . I feel for ya mate , really do .

Guest the techno viking

is the worst part of our sport when we lose a good one but the best tribute you can pay him is just carry on running the ground you did with him and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!! you got your memories of him mate so never forget!!!!! atb

I lost a bitch due to a stroke a few months ago now, she was just 9. Same as you mate i had to have her PTS. Like your dog mate she had a good life and is laid to rest alongside her pup Tilly. It's never easy but you gave him a good 15 years

atb

Edited by mally