i would just like to say thanks

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest buster321c

Well that just goes to show that they will do it , for an audience , to get a laff , and have a dig , but , they soon say sorry when its frowned upon , but there not so quick to post that , they pm it so they dont have to say sorry in `public`

thats true guys i dont mind people slateing me for wat but [bANNED TEXT] it gets persol its out of order so lets hope people think wat they say on peoples threads it dident hurt me as such as im very head strong and can laugh about wat they make them selfs look like and sound but hey i gess most will follow ive never been nasty to anyone on here but if you fit in then i gess you will stay in probs couse im a women god nows thanks any way all atb mlb

thats true guys i dont mind people slateing me for wat but [bANNED TEXT] it gets persol its out of order so lets hope people think wat they say on peoples threads it dident hurt me as such as im very head strong and can laugh about wat they make them selfs look like and sound but hey i gess most will follow ive never been nasty to anyone on here but if you fit in then i gess you will stay in probs couse im a women god nows thanks any way all atb mlb

:icon_eek: could we have that in english now please :blink:

I must admit there was some very inappropriate posts,that as far as I could see were just people being nasty,probably kids on school holidays it happens every summer.............Martin.

I didn't post on it because I only saw it after those people started being total :censored: but I seriously take offence at your comment martin. Anyone being rude, oh it must be kids, teenagers, the like! Either out vandalising, drinking, smoking or just generally trying to bring down society, but when they get tired they go onto the internet to be t***s to people wo don't live near by.

Maybe you grew up in a different time, different place, but as far as I know adults also get drunk, get into fights, vandalise, smoke and be total :censored:. So why labels t***s as non adults, why not just label them total f*****g c**ts of all age, colour, nationality and religion!!!

And Miss Lurcher Bitch, I don't understand those people, I hope they grovelled at your feet seeking forgiveness.

Edited by othickman

thankyou for that mate yes it is adults to but im just glade they have said sorry couse there was no need for people to be rude im sure one day i will bump in to some of thefolk ive been slated bye in the past that have never me tme to see if anything said in person couse if its not me being slated its my dogs and there is a fare few people i have met on here and not one as said bad things to me only the ones that dont now me slate but there sad lives not mine i dont care till they now me then they can say wat ever they want i can rise obove them but thanks for your support atb mlb

I just read the original post in full and all i can say is wow.....some people on here really do make things personal...when there is no need...

The tattoo looks sore in the pic..like it was taken the day of or the day after....and i for one as i have a fair few tattoos know that they dont look their best until healed or at least calmed down....

Its not a tattoo that is my cup of tea but each to their own and all MLB did was ask an opinion..i've got a few that wouldnt be everyones cup of tea but i love them and as long as MLB happy then who gives a F**k...

Whoever made the comment on the original post about 'the skin not being great and too freckly and too much body fat' was bang out of order and wrong imo...although it seems that people who mock others on such a personal level with out knowing them usually suffer with really low self-esteem issues and by mocking those more confident then them makes them feel good about themselves....sad really...(i realise in writing this im possibly going to start a slanging match...so apologies in advance...)

Keep smiling MLB....Atb Miss T x

wasn't aware of your thread getting attacked, sounds like things got nasty, i'm pleased people said that they were sorry though, i suppose people can get carried away sometimes but things should never get personal, glad you've taken it on the chin and still holding your pretty face up high, and good on you!!! lurcher lass xxxx

Why dotty doo....so i can get attacked too and people can try and belittle me..normally id be well up for that 'debate' but ive had a hard day and just not feeling it tonight.....plus 18 is a lot to take pictures of....but if you look through the older tattoo topics theres a few on them...so knock yourself out....

Guest the techno viking
come on miss tarka get them out..........

ha ha and miss lurcher bitch i said it was a bad tattoo and i stand by that but sorry if it offended you it was just my opinion!!!! :victory::victory: atb