• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...
Guest Boston

I darn't look in my shed. Squirrel Nutkins... I mean Matt keeps EVERY THING, he just quickly opens the door, throws the new addition in and puts his back to it to lock it again. It's getting quite a task now to shut again!!

I do remember back last year I put the lawn mower to bed for the winter in there...don't know if I'll find it again in time for this summer though....

Just been viewing stollens post about his birds and he has a photo of one in his shed. :)

I spend a bit of time up in my shed the missus wont come up the garden "to York Dungeon" as she calls it, cos she never knows what I'm cuttin up. :icon_eek:

So I have taken a snap of mine, what you got in yours :)

Edited by stollen
:) in ours we got 4 ferret hutchs, 2 packs of elver trays,couple of rat traps, chairs for the patio, a bag of walnuts, a crayfish trap, couple of bags of sawdust, and an axe. :)

For some reason this list of things makes me think you could make a good joke or a story out of them. :hmm:

Guest Ditch_Shitter

:hmm: MT; Is it just my jaded old memory here? Or is that several K of 'Neo Collie Canary' ye have there? Mice aren't allowed to eat that stuff now, are they? (Rhetirocal question ;))

Incidentally; I'd love a sort through ye cages. Get back here and show ye some of mine, some time, perhaps?