Just been viewing stollens post about his birds and he has a photo of one in his shed. :)

I spend a bit of time up in my shed the missus wont come up the garden "to York Dungeon" as she calls it, cos she never knows what I'm cuttin up. :icon_eek:

So I have taken a snap of mine, what you got in yours :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Great topic, H&D! I too have long harboured an abject fasination with other peoples sheds! In fact, I've just this minute got back from visiting a farmer friends place for the first time. He had shit loads of sheds! :icon_eek: My eyes were everywhere! :laugh:

Now, I haven't actually got a shed, per se, here. But I have a room or two which I treat as indoor sheds. I just went and took a montage of shots to give whoever a good nose round in my better one; The one where I store all my Pest Control kit. Help yourselves to a good nose - it's quite safe this way - and maybe any fellow Pesters will enjoy mooching through my kit, seeing what they too have and recognise? :D

Part Time Pester's Emporium

That lot should give you eye strain and, no doubt, leave some compeletley stumped too. Come on now, lads. We've shown you ours; Now let's have a look at yours! :tongue2:

Guest Ditch_Shitter
Ditch Shitter..... just out of curiosity i was wondering if you could stick another pic up of your OTHER room/shed.. that contains all the other contraption's for trapping stuff.. ;)

I thought about that one, mate. But it's just a pretty huge, bare looking room with 99% of the stuff in boxes. I do have one of two (to me anyway) small and absolutley fasinating things in there - eg. a sort of light bulb / room fumigator - but, other than that, it's just crates and some more rodent boxes :(

mm, ive got a "Bar" of a type in my shed, more of an illict drinking hovel from back in the day (well last year) and its good o sleep in after coming home hammerdand finding the door locked, also makes a great shag pad :diablo::clapper:

:11: how romantic " you wanna come back to my hut for a shag ?" :clapper: