barryvox pulse

just took the plunge and bought the barryvox pulse,im using a bellman and flint collar,and im well impressed,only thing is havnt figuired the readings on box as too how deep it is in feet,as ive read on underground terriers website that the range with my prefered collar is 90 metres approx,anyone use this setup give me a idea?

thanks in advance

like wise,, how much did you pay??

hi i payed £266 delivered from a store in hull www.weloveburtonsnowboards.com,not sure if im allowed to post link to site,if not moderator please let me know and i'll edit post accordingly.

it was the last one in stock mind you,but was cheapest i found and recieved within 3 days of ordering,initial tests with my collar seems great,direction arrows seem inconsistent,but finding my collar from a great distance proved easy using digital readout and audible signal,looking forward to getting on dog and diggin a hole in the countryside,i'll update once this is the case

Edited by moi654321
not got one moi but its the barryvox ive been looking at so let me no how good they are cheers zak

i use the pulse with the bellman collar , you,ll not regret it . 1 meter = just under 3 1/2 ft .they very fast and accurrate the only thing is the beeping but just put some tape over the speaker hole and its not to loud :)