Im as loyal and proud as the next west ham fan but i was at the millwall game last night and must admit to being ashamed and embarrassed.....i probably cant talk as i used to be into all that shit myself back years ago but we all grow up i suppose.......but compared to back then this was an embarrassment im sure you have all seen the news clips......at least back years ago we did actually have a fight !!... these morons just want to bounce their big fat guts up and down with their hands in the air looking like total dicks !

What happened outside the ground was 50/50 west ham/millwall......what happened inside was 95 % west ham.....it was always going to be a riot and the police made a total balls up.....and only sent for the TSG mob after they realised how serious it was !

That said......people make their own choices.............and as a football club/fans....we embarrassed ourself last night.

Im as loyal and proud as the next west ham fan but i was at the millwall game last night and must admit to being ashamed and embarrassed.....i probably cant talk as i used to be into all that shit myself back years ago but we all grow up i suppose.......but compared to back then this was an embarrassment im sure you have all seen the news clips......at least back years ago we did actually have a fight !!... these morons just want to bounce their big fat guts up and down with their hands in the air looking like total dicks !

What happened outside the ground was 50/50 west ham/millwall......what happened inside was 95 % west ham.....it was always going to be a riot and the police made a total balls up.....and only sent for the TSG mob after they realised how serious it was !

That said......people make their own choices.............and as a football club/fans....we embarrassed ourself last night.

admittedly we embarrased ourselves but it was about time something like that happened again to give the pigs a chance to actually do there job instead of harassing us in the countryside doing something legal.

[quote name='borntoshoot' date='Aug 26 2009, 05:36 PM' post='1205338'

admittedly we embarrased ourselves but it was about time something like that happened again to give the pigs a chance to actually do there job instead of harassing us in the countryside doing something legal.

Dont be silly mate...........if you was there and your a genuine west ham fan you would be as sick as i am....its 20 years too late for all that.

A load of halfwit chavs shame the old bill didnt leave them to it makes a change I suppose from robbing old ladies

like most things in football gnasher, the genuine supporters will suffer mate, with todays technology it wont be hard to identify most off them, the easy thing to do is ban both clubs i hope they dont, but i do i hope both clubs work with the f.a. and ban those convicted for a long time, use to go to london to watch Arsenal in the late 80s through the 90s, semi final at wembley Arsenal v tottenham 91 (i think) police lost control and will admit not a nice experience, didnt know who was who and it could off turned nasty luckily police gained control, last night was hopefully a 1 off.

like most things in football gnasher, the genuine supporters will suffer mate, with todays technology it wont be hard to identify most off them, the easy thing to do is ban both clubs i hope they dont, but i do i hope both clubs work with the f.a. and ban those convicted for a long time, use to go to london to watch Arsenal in the late 80s through the 90s, semi final at wembley Arsenal v tottenham 91 (i think) police lost control and will admit not a nice experience, didnt know who was who and it could off turned nasty luckily police gained control, last night was hopefully a 1 off.

it will never be stopped its a culture...just like the mods/skins/rockers etc etc......what go,s on inside the ground can be controlled to a degree but what go,s on outside cant be....you cant control people outside grounds and last night 50% of people causuing trouble outside didnt have tickets......its like the millwall/luton thing back years ago millwall got the blame for that because of what happened inside the ground but there was west ham spurs chelsea there as well..........at least back then though the actual fights took place right away from the ground......this thing of acting like you want to fight when you know police are around and going to stop it.........it dont fool anyone !....even footie violence has lost its quality nowadays :D

A well thought out post Gnasher, very well put :thumbs::thumbs:

theyre a bunch of mindless f***ing animals,fighting and killing over football :icon_eek: say no more,i hope they all come to a sorry end :wankerzo4:

You think so..........ignorance is bliss.

If they want to fight get the Feckers over to Afghanistan. See if they got the Balls then. Just my opinion of course.

Thats the " bog standard " answer...i was into all that shit years ago and people were saying then " send them over to the falklands "....( shows you how long ago it was )...........but the truth is boys will fight its the most natural thing in the world.....schools fight other schools....towns fight other towns.....footie fans fight other footie fans......its always gone on and always will....

im not saying its ok but its nothing new.....what is new and what sickens me is this thing lately of not really wanting to fight but simply trying to come across like you do to impress your mates and smashing up pubs and trashing areas....and these are middle aged men with kids.....whats all that about !......also this thing of bashing up " normal " football fans....that was never done in my day ( during the war :D )....back then if a fan was wearing their teams colours they were left well alone...it was all done with a bit of pride....now they have no pride whatsoever and just embarrass themself and the clubs they pretend to follow.

Edited by gnasher16