for saale saluki/greyhound/whippet dynamite

for sale saluki/greyhound/whippet £500 located hampshire. this bitch is dynamite on the lamp, rabbits and big ones retrieves back to hand, takes them out the seat, and can do the job in the day, 24" high, 18 months old, any trial given, only selling due to getting arrested last week. first one to view will buy. not like your usual rubbish. no messers, no smart comments just straight people need to apply.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for sale saluki/greyhound/whippet £500 located hampshire. this bitch is dynamite on the lamp, rabbits and big ones retrieves back to hand, takes them out the seat, and can do the job in the day, 24" high, 18 months old, any trial given, only selling due to getting arrested last week. first one to view will buy. not like your usual rubbish. no messers, no smart comments just straight people need to apply.

she been on the big land or she just a lamping bitch???

cheers mate, you only get what you pay for, you know the difference between a lada and a rolls royce, this bitch is a rolls royce. willing to show her run

personally wouldnt pay £500 for the dog(because im a tight f*cker, and there is a recession on haha ) , but its a belter and im sure its worth every penny! wont be long till its gone mate!

nice lookin bitch there, if i were driving i'd have her but while i'm bringing dogs and a child on the joys of public transport i really cannot have another dog, seriously good looking dog there, all the best with the sale xxx

i personally dont think its a lot of money for a ready made dog which can be used straight away,and all the work has been done,the money side of things wont mean nothing to a genuine dog man or woman that is paying to get just what they want or need, it will keep the half hearted minority away because they wont want to part with that kind of money, she's a fine looking bitch and i hope you get someone tidy to take her on all the best, jay :thumbs::)