Winter bedding (sheeps fleece)

I think it's a good idea, just break it up a bit and make sure it aint got any ticks in it. put it just outside their nest box and see if they drag it in.

Ladycat, that was a bit sarcastic of you to reply like that to a newbi !! :thumbdown:

well i think its a stupid idea.....but each to there own,arabian moon do you actualy do any hunting of any sort,what dogs have you got and what do you work them on. :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Well, yes i do, otherwise, i wouldnt be on here would i DUURRRRRRRRRRRR I have the 4 dogs in the picture at the bottom (not the collie on the left of picture) Deerhound/Grey- collie/grey, Bullcross, 2 x Saluki/Whippet, and 2 Jack Russells, and 5 Ferrets, and they work everything, Before the ban that is

PS, and i suppose you hunt with a cat as your username suddgests :clapper:

:laugh: :laugh: :clapper:

Great first impression :wallbash: ...some people..

I use shredded paper....you've only got to put the word around that you're in the market for it and you'll get tons given to you free and non-gratis . It's clean, free, easily disposed of and a good insulator couldn't be better :victory:

I bring mine home from work every 2 weeks saves filing the skip up :laugh:

I use shredded paper....you've only got to put the word around that you're in the market for it and you'll get tons given to you free and non-gratis . It's clean, free, easily disposed of and a good insulator couldn't be better :victory:

I bring mine home from work every 2 weeks saves filing the skip up :laugh:

:bye: I take mine back to work (when it's used) save filling my wheelie bin up :victory:

i cant be arsed to be honest.but arabian moon iv just had a pm and you certainaly dont own all them dogs in your signature picture.

I have access to 3 of them, the others are owned by myself. No prizes for where the PM come from, the chap who's dog runs off into the distant out of sight, but somehow manages to have a run on summat nearly every night, but how the bloke knows this when he cant even see his dog most of the time beats me. Maybe he should keep to his gun, but then again, 7 shots on a fox @ 30 meters and 7 misses, maybe not! :clapper:

i cant be arsed to be honest.but arabian moon iv just had a pm and you certainaly dont own all them dogs in your signature picture.

I have access to 3 of them, the others are owned by myself. No prizes for where the PM come from, the chap who's dog runs off into the distant out of sight, but somehow manages to have a run on summat nearly every night, but how the bloke knows this when he cant even see his dog most of the time beats me. Maybe he should keep to his gun, but then again, 7 shots on a fox @ 30 meters and 7 misses, maybe not! :clapper:

i think yous both should grow up