a quick shine tonight

thought id take my bullx for a quick shine tonight shes only 9mth so nothing to strenuous,just thought id slip her on a couple o bunnies to get her used to the lamping game,its only her 2nd outing,the 1st time was a couple of weeks ago i slipped her on a couple she didnt catch but she ran straight down the beam and when the rabbit hit cover she was straight back to me :clapper: which i was well chuffed with,anyway tonight the weather wasnt up to much cloudy but no wind so i wasnt really expecting owt,but how glad i am that i did bother,i slipped her on 3 and she caught 2 :clapper: well chuffed....an understatement :D im grinning like a cheshire cat

jade075.jpg

Edited by craigyboy

Well done you and that dog I bet your made up mate BUT don't over do it as the dog's still a pup at that age and you don't want to spoil it. Take it easy for a few month, too many people want to rush in at such a young age and you could end up ruining a potentially good dog. The dogs got a taste for it now but my advice to you is to just let him watch for a while, keeping him keen but don't be tempted to run the dog....

Well done you and that dog I bet your made up mate BUT don't over do it as the dog's still a pup at that age and you don't want to spoil it. Take it easy for a few month, too many people want to rush in at such a young age and you could end up ruining a potentially good dog. The dogs got a taste for it now but my advice to you is to just let him watch for a while, keeping him keen but don't be tempted to run the dog....

thanks for the replies lads and sexy lasses :icon_redface: 1 thing i never do is rush the dog,thatl be it for the lamp for a wee while,im made up wi her she takes everything in her stride,cheers scotsman ;)

Ive been following this bitches progress from a babe to now. Shes definatley turning into a fine animal mate. I wish you all the sucsess in the world with her. I look forward to more posts of her progress. atb stabba

thought id take my bullx for a quick shine tonight shes only 9mth so nothing to strenuous,just thought id slip her on a couple o bunnies to get her used to the lamping game,its only her 2nd outing,the 1st time was a couple of weeks ago i slipped her on a couple she didnt catch but she ran straight down the beam and when the rabbit hit cover she was straight back to me :clapper: which i was well chuffed with,anyway tonight the weather wasnt up to much cloudy but no wind so i wasnt really expecting owt,but how glad i am that i did bother,i slipped her on 3 and she caught 2 :clapper: well chuffed....an understatement :D im grinning like a cheshire cat

jade075.jpg

hi 'craigyboy' did jade bring them back she's looking a bit racier now and looking good

she did mate yeh,i dont think shel ever fetch em back to me alive tho,but i can live wi that she didnt rag em,just crunched their head but the polecats wont mind that,like ive said before ive found her by far the easiest dog ive had to train,it seems she only needs telling or showing things once,i know thats not the case but thats how it seems shes a joy to own,but shes still a mischievous little fecker tho :clapper:

Edited by craigyboy

Good advice gayboy...

jade075.jpg

well done buddy. :thumbs: Edited by wullielennox

you said in your post "she is only nine month old so nothing strenuous"

so you know the crack graigboy :thumbs:

its funny how people still try

to tell you to take it easy with the dog when you are.

she is a smart looking dog mate

well done on the bunnies

all the best with her

lofti.