can someone tellme if hes

got a cross in him i cant tell myself??

i sold him then had to get him back the lad gave me dodgy 20 quid notes then got told he went to sell the puppy for £175 so gona keep him now need to train him up good if he bits he gona have to lern its wrong were the kids are

and does any one have any lurchers books puppy ones plz they have for sale

post-38386-1250627113.jpg

post-38386-1250627122.jpg

Edited by leannelurcher

:blink: where did you get it from and what where the perants

i got him from a lady out the ad trader and i senn mum and dad they werwe both lurchers but a lad on here said he looks like hes got bull in him thats why im asking

and dottydoo thanks so mutch for that :)if i needannthing ill p.m you

Edited by leannelurcher

F&ck me!

The least you can do mate, when asking for advice is try as hard as possible to use the Queens English!

Text talk is for romancing young girls in text messages, not on here!

As for determining the breeding of a young pup from some crappy out of focus images, clutching at straws comes to mind!

F&ck me!

The least you can do mate, when asking for advice is try as hard as possible to use the Queens English!

As for determining the breeding of a young pup from some crappy out of focus images, clutching at straws comes to mind!

chill out only asked for advice dont have a peirod paddy :icon_eek:

F&ck me!

well said leanne!

ed get a life and leave this girl alone, she's already been messed about by a charmer like you

F&ck me!

well said leanne!

ed get a life and leave this girl alone, she's already been messed about by a charmer like you

thank you hun very kind nice to no there is great lasses on this site .all i am is a newbie with a puppy trying to find the best help possible so i dont fail my dog and my self

Have you still got the 'phone number of the woman you bought the pup off ? She should be able to tell you the breeding. I'ts just about impossible to tell whats in a lurcher, especialy a pup, from a photo. All the best with it.

Cheers.

all she was its a lurcher on lurcher said its not crossed but i no everysinge dog in the world is a cross .everthing is a cross

Have you still got the 'phone number of the woman you bought the pup off ? She should be able to tell you the breeding. I'ts just about impossible to tell whats in a lurcher, especialy a pup, from a photo. All the best with it.

Cheers.

all she was its a lurcher on lurcher said its not crossed but i no everysinge dog in the world is a cross .everthing is a cross

You could ask her what breeds were in the parents make up; that will at least give you an idea of how your pup is bred.

Cheers.

Im more of a whippet man than lurcher but from my experience it wont take on its adult shape until its a few months old.

All pups look the same when they're young, as it matures it should be easier to guess whats in it, but its still guessing.

Anyway why did you buy a pup only to sell it on again?

Im more of a whippet man than lurcher but from my experience it wont take on its adult shape until its a few months old.

All pups look the same when they're young, as it matures it should be easier to guess whats in it, but its still guessing.

Anyway why did you buy a pup only to sell it on again?

becuae it bit my 6 month old baby girl and it scared me i mucke up now starting over again

and ed its fine [bANNED TEXT] dont worry im not lol :thumbs:

If its biting you, tell it "no", put it on its back and pin it gently but firmly by the throat, dont let it move or get up. Keep staring at it and dont break eye contact until it looks away, this signifies that its submitted to you and enforces your authority over it.

But only use that technique in extreme circumstances when everything else fails, shouting, making yourself big and apreaching it in a dominearing manner or both.

Had terrible trouble with one of mine when he was a pup, now hes an absolute star and he knows his place and would never bite me.

Make sure its got plenty of chewy toys and something fluffy it can rag around. And always supervise your baby and dog, never leave them alone. Trick with these breeds is to wear them out in a good way. When they're board they're naughty. YOU decide what it can play with and what it cant (i.e your baby).

If its biting you, tell it "no", put it on its back and pin it gently but firmly by the throat, dont let it move or get up. Keep staring at it and dont break eye contact until it looks away, this signifies that its submitted to you and enforces your authority over it.

But only use that technique in extreme circumstances when everything else fails, shouting, making yourself big and apreaching it in a dominearing manner or both.

Had terrible trouble with one of mine when he was a pup, now hes an absolute star and he knows his place and would never bite me.

Make sure its got plenty of chewy toys and something fluffy it can rag around. And always supervise your baby and dog, never leave them alone. Trick with these breeds is to wear them out in a good way. When they're board they're naughty. YOU decide what it can play with and what it cant (i.e your baby).

hi i did that tonight held hes thorat and said no and he got up when i let go and walked away and played with hes toy .ill get they soon but i suppose it takes time thanks lads and lasses :)