i had the same problem with my first lurcher had her from a pup and she done the same thing. after loosing her about 5 or 6 times ringing the police to see if she's been reported. i took her to a field let her chase a few bunnys she did it again, so back to the van on my tod drove away best thing i ever done.

what happened to the dog?? :blink:

i dont no i wasnt waiting all day to find out..but i have seen some fella walking a bitch that looked like her in the same area so it's most probably her. but to be honest i dont realy care

Thoughtless, heartless, gutless, spineless and completely without any sense of responsibility.

:angry:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shes hunting for herself not for you, get yourself a training collar and give her a reminder why she is out with you.

good advice.......i had the same thing with my bitch got a training collar used it a few times and now she spot on dont even need it now!!

Long lead is going well but i've only just started, just in case she tries to return to her old ways when i try her off it where can i pick up a training collar at the right money and how much should i be paying.

Thanks

try warking yor dog on a long leed my dog wood fuk off no me all the time and wayt for me when i got wihtin 10 foot off the littil fuker wood go vi bin going out with him on a 20 foot rope so i can let him wunder in frunt and when he to far can make him wayt til i katch up it working pritty wel so far but he knows what i wunt him to do its just up to him if he dus it but when he on the long leed dus evry thing i say and he no pup he bout 4 yeasr

eh? Queens english please.

Shes hunting for herself not for you, get yourself a training collar and give her a reminder why she is out with you.

good advice.......i had the same thing with my bitch got a training collar used it a few times and now she spot on dont even need it now!!

Long lead is going well but i've only just started, just in case she tries to return to her old ways when i try her off it where can i pick up a training collar at the right money and how much should i be paying.

Thanks

i had mine on loan for 3 days from my local hunting shop if you know sumone like that its handy!

atb