Guest fence_hopper
Thanks to all for the advice,

in hind site i would have been better off with something with a bit of collie in it to start off with, i'm going to give the long lead method a try and see how it goes.

:signthankspin:

you dont need something with collie in it mate its just luck, just coz your beddyxwhippet doe's it doesnt mean if you got another one it would do the same :doh: i got a bedlington greyhound after that never ever done it, he's nine now and still here :D

also mate it might not be your fault some dogs are just thick and it dont mean you'll have the same problem next time believe me i've been it the same situation..best of luck al

Edited by fence_hopper

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i had the same problem with my first lurcher had her from a pup and she done the same thing. after loosing her about 5 or 6 times ringing the police to see if she's been reported. i took her to a field let her chase a few bunnys she did it again, so back to the van on my tod drove away best thing i ever done.

what happened to the dog?? :blink:

i dont no i wasnt waiting all day to find out..but i have seen some fella walking a bitch that looked like her in the same area so it's most probably her. but to be honest i dont realy care

:blink: ? is this a joke ? or is it just me that is reading your posts, ?????

I dont blame him to be honest the dog made its choice.

i had the same problem with my first lurcher had her from a pup and she done the same thing. after loosing her about 5 or 6 times ringing the police to see if she's been reported. i took her to a field let her chase a few bunnys she did it again, so back to the van on my tod drove away best thing i ever done.

i dont no i wasnt waiting all day to find out..but i have seen some fella walking a bitch that looked like her in the same area so it's most probably her. but to be honest i dont realy care

err not really!!! :wallbash: :wallbash: dogs dont make "choices" like we do! don't you watch the dog whisperer!

You left a dog on the field.Try training it before you take it out. :censored: Catcher 1

Must be a p*ss take.

If you really did that then shame on you. :angry:

Must be a p*ss take.

thats what i thot :blink:

I had a similar problem with my first dog a bull/grey X whippet! up to 30 yards perfect after that a completely different dog after a near accident with a car got a training collar only needed it once! best money i spent but if you don't trust yourself with it get a calm controlled mate to operate it for you! stops you zapping the dog out of anger!

I had a similar problem with my first dog a bull/grey X whippet! up to 30 yards perfect after that a completely different dog after a near accident with a car got a training collar only needed it once! best money i spent but if you don't trust yourself with it get a calm controlled mate to operate it for you! stops you zapping the dog out of anger!

Not saying it,s wrong.Never had the need to use one.atb. Catcher 1

Must be a p*ss take.

thats what i thot :blink:

me to :icon_eek:

i swear by them think its got something to do with an electric current switching the ears on :whistling:

another tip if u do is (if its like my dog it stopped when i shouted and looked at me knew exactly what he was doing) then keeps bolting zap him they have to know exactly why they get it! jus give it a couple of chances they get the picture :good:

dont talk soft you knob, you ever heard of training ? and to be honest am surprised catcher has any dogs, he dont deserve them, not evrydog comes back without training, i can just imagine all the antis reading you posts, its great ammo for them.

Hi mate why are you giving me a power.If some fool leave,s there first dog in the field.They should never own a second.Ask yourself who is the real knob.The guy who can train a dog or the prick who leaves it in some field.Just because they cant be bothered to put in a bit of effort. :censored: Catcher 1

dont talk soft you knob, you ever heard of training ? and to be honest am surprised catcher has any dogs, he dont deserve them, not evrydog comes back without training, i can just imagine all the antis reading you posts, its great ammo for them.

Hi mate why are you giving me a power.If some fool leave,s there first dog in the field.They should never own a second.Ask yourself who is the real knob.The guy who can train a dog or the prick who leaves it in some field.Just because the cant be bothered to put in a bit of effort. :censored: Catcher 1

:clapper: @ Catcher....

try warking yor dog on a long leed my dog wood fuk off no me all the time and wayt for me when i got wihtin 10 foot off the littil fuker wood go vi bin going out with him on a 20 foot rope so i can let him wunder in frunt and when he to far can make him wayt til i katch up it working pritty wel so far but he knows what i wunt him to do its just up to him if he dus it but when he on the long leed dus evry thing i say and he no pup he bout 4 yeasr

Hi mate why are you giving me a power.If some fool leave,s there first dog in the field.They should never own a second.Ask yourself who is the real knob.The guy who can train a dog or the prick who leaves it in some field.Just because they cant be bothered to put in a bit of effort. :censored: Catcher 1

:icon_redface: wasnt ment to you mate, was ment for fence hopper, sorry fella, atb

Fair play mate.atb Catcher 1