kimbo n cleo !!

yes it is mate. I'll put some pics of the grandmother up soon but i had to wipe the hard drive and not had chance to put stuff back on yet, then you will see how like her your pup is.

cheers axle he is turning out to be a nice stamp of a terrier

any pics of your pup pall ??

i will try and get my girl to take a few on her camerea it will be the weekend k mate?

cheers pall be nice to see thanks :) !!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Nice pair of terriers. :clapper:
hiya pall,me and my lad were talkin to you at the first scotch corner show this years ,the 4 of us were at the back of kennys car and you were talkin we my lad for ages,remember us ????? !!

were you trying to help kenny get out his motor???

heard on the grape vine that the kimbo dog spewed on a shallow dig mate :icon_eek:

MR MEERKAT AS JUST BEEN PM 4 A DAY OUT , N TOLD TO FETCH HIS DOGS ALSO... AWAITING REPLY...

I'll tag along too tigerdog, could be an interesting day out :whistling:

mr tigerfrog its mr meerkat here love to come with u for a dig, thing is ive no terriers as im not a diggin man, im a bullcross man meself, il come for a dig and its up you. if you dont mind, but i will have to bring a lad with me as i dont drive, tell your mate big d hes a waste of space, hes a buillshiter aswell hes no permisson for digging, wanker, enyway mr dog ill look forward from hearing from you, mr meerkat , simples :icon_eek:

mr tigerfrog its mr meerkat here love to come with u for a dig, thing is ive no terriers as im not a diggin man, im a bullcross man meself, il come for a dig and its up you. if you dont mind, but i will have to bring a lad with me as i dont drive, tell your mate big d hes a waste of space, hes a buillshiter aswell hes no permisson for digging, wanker, enyway mr dog ill look forward from hearing from you, mr meerkat , simples :icon_eek:

so because BIG D a man you have just openly called a bull shitter n a waste of space ,you come on here n have a go at my dog when you dont know me or my dog and you dont do terriers,well am sorry but that says it all for me mate,if BIG D (OR IS IT DANNY ) AS UPSET YOU WHY HAVE A GO AT ME N MY LAD N DOG ?? GET ON TO THE BULL SHITTER LIKE I AM GOIN TO DOO RIGHT NOW,been in terriers 33 years lot of good lads know n will vouch for me a dont bull shit or let down but am goin now to speak to some one who obviously does :angry: !!

To, tigerdog just been informed you are not the person who, i got told you were somone eles . im sorry for calling your dog, daniels just been round and informed me who u are. i dont now you and i dont no your dog, once again dont want eny trouble, im so sorry for SLATIN you dog :notworthy:

To, tigerdog just been informed you are not the person who, i got told you were somone eles . im sorry for calling your dog, daniels just been round and informed me who u are. i dont now you and i dont no your dog, once again dont want eny trouble, im so sorry for SLATIN you dog :notworthy:
.mark bedford :nono: Edited by steve