the prime minister should see this

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is my youngest girls ... she has probably killed more game ... helped stitche up more dogs and skinned and gutted more animals than most of the so called dog men on here LOL ..........

jessferreting006.jpg

jessferreting008.jpg

jessferreting005.jpg

thanks socks exellent pics mate and your definatly right about her seeing and doing more than most the so called dog men on here my boys the same most of the blokes on this site are arm chair men not proper dog men :victory: :thumbs:tell the girl well done from me socks and keep it up

Edited by the pikey poacher
this is my boy connor aged 4 on a wet and windy night as you can see he loves it he's 10 now and got his own dogs cant understand why anyone would want hunting with dogs banned keeps them off the streets anouying old folk and causing trouble round the estate all mp's should see this image and the prime minister :clapper:post-37701-1250190958.jpg

see the look on his face he,s the dogs balls

ATB

hairyarsed scotsman

Guest busterdog

I've been preaching this for years, when i was a kid every street in Stoke had good terriers or lurchers or ferrets and pigeon men and don't forget the rag whippets at the weekend, every kid was taught good stock man ship and had a sense of pride in their animals.

Keep at em and good luck, you can't fake those smiles.

I've been preaching this for years, when i was a kid every street in Stoke had good terriers or lurchers or ferrets and pigeon men and don't forget the rag whippets at the weekend, every kid was taught good stock man ship and had a sense of pride in their animals.

Keep at em and good luck, you can't fake those smiles.

i met a cracking bloke from stoke late last year in nic do you know him mick (stocky) stockton :clapper::clapper::clapper:
well i agree with you there mate mps should see this my boys love going lamping with me all there frends think its cruel but they love it at least i now were theyt are they have there own working dog to they are 11 and 12 mlb
hi there MLB thanks for your comment and tell your lads to keep up the good work :thumbs: put some photos up i looked in your gallery you got some crackers i love the 1 of you in your cap :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface: im sure any farmer would give you permission dressed like that :clapper::thumbs: Edited by the pikey poacher