the prime minister should see this

this is my boy connor aged 4 on a wet and windy night as you can see he loves it he's 10 now and got his own dogs cant understand why anyone would want hunting with dogs banned keeps them off the streets anouying old folk and causing trouble round the estate all mp's should see this image and the prime minister :clapper:post-37701-1250190958.jpg

Edited by the pikey poacher

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww bless him, like coursing lad said he looks pleased as punch! We take our kids out with the ferret and dogs in day,my girls of 7 and 4 have a great time and they have learned so much about wildlife and our countryside. My son is only 2 but i can't wait to have a photo like that of him and see that look on his face when he gets his first on the lamp! Since mankind began we have hunted and lived off the land, and passed the skills down to our children. No government or politician should be able to deny us of that. Lets hope torys stick to their word.

Ha Ha my kids all have the camo too!

Aww bless him, like coursing lad said he looks pleased as punch! We take our kids out with the ferret and dogs in day,my girls of 7 and 4 have a great time and they have learned so much about wildlife and our countryside. My son is only 2 but i can't wait to have a photo like that of him and see that look on his face when he gets his first on the lamp! Since mankind began we have hunted and lived off the land, and passed the skills down to our children. No government or politician should be able to deny us of that. Lets hope torys stick to their word.

Ha Ha my kids all have the camo too!

thanks L G glad your getting the kids into it aswell there the next generation without them the anti's will win and the world will be a worse place than it already is :clapper:;)