thunder cats

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wickidweasel

If you have the porche i think it was called jazz with metal parts its worth a few quid nowdays, I gave all mine away i still kick myself lol.

Centurions was the dogs tho

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Foxgun; Do you remember those chunky little battery operated motors, mate? " Dare Devil Racers "? They certainly weren't something you'd get on xmass day and have broken by boxing. Built like little red and yellow wall bricks, they were! Do a kid some damage! :icon_eek:

I can't honestly remember the principle of them, but I think they sort of crashed into anything and then just shot off at a tangent. Came with cardboard race track, but that soon got forgotten. F***ing lethal they were!

Then of course, donkeys years later, they brought out Hot Wheels. I remember seeing a long, yellow track set up in a posh toy shop one time. It was explained to me that you just let one of these tiny motors go at the top of a slight ramp and, Whoosh! Off it went and stayed on the track even as it did a double loop the loop.

I'm thinking like; " Yeah, what? With no batteries? Go on! F*** off! " :laugh: