"langouroux" and "bullmastiff" out on lamp

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would love to see this dog work just for the fact that 1) it is different 2) will have a different style and 3) WHY THE FOOK NOT. Some dogs are better suited to a job than others granted, but if a dog can do the job and do it well then game on. How many people on here have the best dog in the world???? Probably none but does it stop you? No you all soilder on with the dog that you know can do the job, just like our man here...... Less negative more positive.

ATB Kie

Edited by mushroom

It really would be nice if those members with "proper dogs" could perhaps share their expertise and knowledge with encouraging replies . . . . . .. instead of moaning and whining like a bunch of pathetic children! :clapper:

God forbid someone decided to work a dog that isn't a "proper dog" . . . i mean how bloody dare they, coming on here boasting about their hard work and training to get a dog that doesn't naturally course game to work in the field . . . . hang the b*****ds up . . . . . . it's a crime against lurcher men nation wide . . . . . . I would love the haters to have real, "grown up" issues to deal with in life . . . . oh how lovely it would be, if my only worry in life was someone else's dog! :yahoo:

Seriously it astounds me that you have the gall to be so negative and disrespectful . . . . . . . Sorry rant over . . . . . I'm off now to let my Dalmation X bearded Collie hunt some bunnies. . . . . Do you guys with "proper dogs" think she'll be able to do it??

I'd really like some of your advice . . . . it's obvious to anyone that your deep knowledge and phenomenal levels of intelligence are far greater than mine. :notworthy:

Mushroom, I know your a fair way away but once Tia's back to herself, then your than welcome to come down and see her work. Maybe arrange a date when Langoroux is up here as well so you can meet Flash too? could be a good criac and might even get to see Tia/Flash doing some proper work! lol

Tyla and Hannah, as normal you've both put it better than I ever could. Thank you.

All the best

Luke.

as for alanos there the only true working mastiff left and from talking owners and breeders i have no doubt that they can really do there job and would be invaluable for any hunter especially on bigger things! old neo cross im not sure about but sure theyd be good on the boar, fair play mate what a big headed cracker :yes:.

out of curiosity where did you get him from ive been looking for an alano breeder in this country but couldnt find one and now going out to spain to pick one up

Mushroom, I know your a fair way away but once Tia's back to herself, then your than welcome to come down and see her work. Maybe arrange a date when Langoroux is up here as well so you can meet Flash too? could be a good criac and might even get to see Tia/Flash doing some proper work! lol

Tyla and Hannah, as normal you've both put it better than I ever could. Thank you.

All the best

Luke.

Your welcome mate :thumbs:

Glad he's taken to work so quickly. :thumbs:

Some of you feckers would fit in well at the kennel club. :yes:

Since when has the way a dog looked had anything to do with the way it works? Someone puts pictures up of a toned bull x. and you get 10 pages of, "Dat dogs well fit, fair play", or "Looks a tool and a half", without a mention of it doing any work.

Thanks for the write up guys, and fair play for taking the time to post such a thread in this section where you knew it would attract the muppet comments.

Glad he's taken to work so quickly. :thumbs:

Some of you feckers would fit in well at the kennel club. :yes:

Since when has the way a dog looked had anything to do with the way it works? Someone puts pictures up of a toned bull x. and you get 10 pages of, "Dat dogs well fit, fair play", or "Looks a tool and a half", without a mention of it doing any work.

Thanks for the write up guys, and fair play for taking the time to post such a thread in this section where you knew it would attract the muppet comments.

Go on ma man.I love coming on this site but like maltenby some times it get,s my back up.He,s right some of the people on here are asshole,s.A lot of the one,s that shut the most think they know it all after they have owned there first dog for about two years.LOOK,S DONT COME INTO IT IF THE DOG HAS ABILITY Catcher 1

Glad you had a good time. I Rabbit with an Elkhound in Harness , takes a bit of explaining to people who have never hunted with this breed. Any dog can hunt, and if you have a breed that was bred to hunt its great to see it working. Most people on here get a dog to go hunting . but some, like me hunt because of the breed of dog we have. Lets say its , not what my dog can do for me, but what I can do for my dog. :)

but at the end of the day we all enjoy it. :)

as for alanos there the only true working mastiff left and from talking owners and breeders i have no doubt that they can really do there job and would be invaluable for any hunter especially on bigger things! old neo cross im not sure about but sure theyd be good on the boar, fair play mate what a big headed cracker :yes:.

out of curiosity where did you get him from ive been looking for an alano breeder in this country but couldnt find one and now going out to spain to pick one up

i got him from john sheldon in essex mate, but he doesn't breed any more i'm afraid problems with mrs i think!? i can Put you in touch with some top alano breeders in Europe and America PM me if your interested mate,

PS: there isnt any other breeders in the UK.

Glad you had a good time. I Rabbit with an Elkhound in Harness , takes a bit of explaining to people who have never hunted with this breed. Any dog can hunt, and if you have a breed that was bred to hunt its great to see it working. Most people on here get a dog to go hunting . but some, like me hunt because of the breed of dog we have. Lets say its , not what my dog can do for me, but what I can do for my dog. :)

but at the end of the day we all enjoy it. :)

jac you have hit the nail on the head well said mate. Norwegian elk hound eh! i love them mate! bit hot for them this time of year though eh?

All the best

Luke.

yep well up for it, just let me know dates and im in there like swim wear!

TO: Awen, Hannah4181, mushroom thansk for your support and to everyone else that has been positive.

Victor: i spent 9 months in oz ranging from the southern border right up to noosa / queens land, went in land to swan hill / tooleybuck plenty of roo and pig hunting round there fella! but i never got the oppotunity...next time!