dig today

post-16154-1249841916_thumb.jpg

post-16154-1249841943_thumb.jpg

post-16154-1249841999_thumb.jpg

,Decided to start back today,something handy,just to let the pups for this season have a little look,and let the old dogs have a pre season warm up,first couple nobody home then dropped the old russell dog in a place we dug handy last season,after 5hours and 13 feet we eventually broke through,

nice one mate :clapper:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see the old war horse is still earning his keep, although he proved himself many years ago.

I have had the pleasure of digging to this dog and both his parents and have some brilliant memorys with all the above dogs mentioned.

Smasher is have to agree with you on your summin up of his parents. both were with out a doubt excellent terriers and i would rate your smasher dog up there with them, if my memory serves me correct he accounted for 11 bits of game in his first seven digs :clapper: Some of if not the best dogs ive had the pleasure of opening up on.

Ive some pictures here of a very good dig were he put for into a stop end one day, remeber that sayin "handsome is as handsome does" ha ha.

Im chuffed i logged in to read this post its brought back some very good memorys.

Thanks.

WAZ you have seen this dog, although not in the feild, if you think of the ugliest terrier you have ever seen ye should remember him, the old russell with the queen ann legs ha ha, think how long ago that was and it will give you an idea of just how o;d this boy is and still able to hold them for a 5 hour dig.

cracking dig there fella ,had a call out meself last monday broke through to the bitch with two in front of her...first reading was 12 ft she moved to 8ft settled at 3ft after 3 hours..she worked well,not as deep as ya 13ft fella was pleasing all the same..atb..darrell.