Pups at 5 weeks

I have got a stud dog you can use mate........he is only 12 months old and spewed at his 4th time out, but on a brighter note he should be good for £450 a pup :D:D

I will get Rodney to pop it in the van and wizz it up there, he will be behind the job lot of Lithuanian cam-corders!!

cushty ! You know it makes sense ! To answer all the pm in one go- the Bitch is 18 Month and the sire is 12 Months.we decided to breed to make sure the blood is safe just in case anything happens to either of them

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:clapper::clapper: Wise thinking...you obviously know your stuff Jessdale, the will be beauties if the parents are anything to go by.... 2 cats at once!!! Must be hard :o

For fcuks sake stop, it's killing me!!!! :blink: :blink: :blink:

i really hope he's retarded or something, Great idea keeping the bloodlines, just incase a cat kicks their asses and they die of cat scratch syndrome, look out mensa, new candidate for you!! :icon_redface:

I want you all to know that me and Jess aint in it for the coin......Oh no, Oh no no no.......we are doing it for the good of the breed and money really dont come into it..............now, you will all be getting feck all unless you have 450 to part up with, BUT to prove we are no dealers we will be keeping a pup back!

(and then selling it in 8 months time because of a change in circustances!!) :D

I want you all to know that me and Jess aint in it for the coin......Oh no, Oh no no no.......we are doing it for the good of the breed and money really dont come into it..............now, you will all be getting feck all unless you have 450 to part up with, BUT to prove we are no dealers we will be keeping a pup back!

(and then selling it in 8 months time because of a change in circustances!!) :D

:clapper::lol:

For those of you that have booked a pup here are some up to date pictures. The names of the lads that have missed out on this litter will be kept so they will be first on the list for her next litter. ;) Pictures from camera phone so they are not the best.

Image0008.jpg

Image0007.jpg

Ca.jpg

Dd.jpg