few pics of the white uns

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

plenty of lakey in them by the looks stig?
keep getting told on here theres no such thing as a white lakie mate :whistling: ..

Yeh I noticed a few times! must be all lakey shaped & coated russells :icon_eek:

good description of a crossbred terrier that is.

thought we`d put this one to bed in the last thread and pms fred ..?? you cant see any lakeland in mine they came out of cross bred black and tans .. i wish the lads that had pm`d me about them would have posted on here seems thers more white lakie fans then they would like to admit - for anyone thats asked no litters planned and none of them are for sale even at £500 !!! nice offer but no thanks ..

which hunt mate? the last bitch is very very similar to a bitch i know. i like the stamp of them anyway, would be intrested on here about the others and if they are doing a good job to gruond.

post-13182-1249798726.jpg

these are mine parsons or are they lets ask the dog men ;)

cross breds mate :whistling:

cheeky swine !!! do you wont to buy them mate more bad news for me wont be seeing much this yeaar if my shoulder aint sorted out soon,,, fekin tendens are nackered cannot do my job at the min lol

post-13182-1249798726.jpg

these are mine parsons or are they lets ask the dog men ;)

cross breds mate :whistling:

cheeky swine !!! do you wont to buy them mate more bad news for me wont be seeing much this yeaar if my shoulder aint sorted out soon,,, fekin tendens are nackered cannot do my job at the min lol

not doin much myself this year bringing a lurcher on for next years lamping comp its out of mark bricks stuff so it should be takeing tons of stuff and piss the lamping comp .. :whistling:
there very smart looking russells you have earth and hounds,do you work them to ground,the middle one is very similar to a dog my mate has.
like i`ve said to you fred in pms and on an other thread if both the parents are black and tan 5 of the litter are black and tan and one is white is the white one a russell ???