My border suffers the same when she bushes in brambles, too busy finding rabbits to bother about her self and scratches around her eyes, face and ears. I usually bathe them with a cold tea bag when she starts to rub at them and carry on for a couple of days and it subsides. She won't be stopped she enjoys it too much.

My border suffers the same when she bushes in brambles, too busy finding rabbits to bother about her self and scratches around her eyes, face and ears. I usually bathe them with a cold tea bag when she starts to rub at them and carry on for a couple of days and it subsides. She won't be stopped she enjoys it too much.

Many thanks for your reply. I have bathed his eyes tonight and it seems to be helping, i am hoping it is something that will improve as he grows .

How old is your Border? Our Ted is on the look out for a hard working girl.

• 3 months later...

Many thanks for your reply. I have bathed his eyes tonight and it seems to be helping, i am hoping it is something that will improve as he grows .

How old is your Border? Our Ted is on the look out for a hard working girl.

Sorry only just seen your reply!! She's around 5 now, no use for mating though silent seasons make it really hard to tell when she ready. Had her put to twice with no results a couple of years ago.

Image036.jpg