bullx

is he a grey colour ;) dog.

i dont no anything about the dog i was told hes a half cross and a very good dog thats all i can tell you iam hoping some one on here can tell me more about the dog

why you want to no pall

because i have a dog out of him and i was told he was a very good dog and i like to no more about him

is he a grey colour ;) dog.

i dont no anything about the dog i was told hes a half cross and a very good dog thats all i can tell you iam hoping some one on here can tell me more about the dog

why you want to no pall

because i have a dog out of him and i was told he was a very good dog and i like to no more about him

is there any one on here that can tell me anything about a bullx called michael

michael was a 28 inch red dog. bred out of a first cross bitch called sheba and a dog called spike. michael died a few years back at the age of 13 years. there are a few of his offspring still in the welsh valleys all of the pups out of him were red or fawn in color.

Edited by dai dogs
michael was a 28 inch red dog. bred out of a first cross bitch called sheba and a dog called spike. michael died a few years back at the age of 13 years. there are a few of his offspring still in the welsh valleys all of the pups out of him were red or fawn in color.

cheers dai for that did the dog end up in liverpool.caue thats were i got my dog from and i was told thats farther was but it came from wales