agressive jrt

Guest lurchers&terriers

Guest lurchers&terriers

i got a wee/big problem with my jrt. i live in a large town so my morning and afternoon walks with the dogs consist of local parks and long road walks. people always approach me with there dogs and my 3 normally have a sniff and wag of there tail but lately ace my jrt has started lunging at dogs attacking them and making a lot of noise and she sets the two lurchers of then they start attacking and making a noise. i do manage to control them and drag them away but its embarrassing. in the evening walks we take a few mile trek to a area where i let them run and work the woods and fields. if we past dogs on our way she don't even look at them but on our way home she starts again. i don't know why shes started this but iv tried everything to put a stop to it but nothing works. anyone know why shes started this or have a idea

Water pistol, or pop bottle with dried peas- not BOOT, if ' NO' & jerk on lead dont do it & it dont always work with mine so I know how you feel.

Chuck bottle on floor as you say 'No' or water in face. Its kinder than a boot & you wont get shed loads of earache for it.

Other thing I do with big dog is tell him 'down' & put foot on lead. Makes him submissive.

I got three, fat lab, slukix, alsation/grey x so not little & no mean feat to sort out when they are all jumping around like idiots. She sounds like shes going protective but I dont know why

i got a wee/big problem with my jrt. i live in a large town so my morning and afternoon walks with the dogs consist of local parks and long road walks. people always approach me with there dogs and my 3 normally have a sniff and wag of there tail but lately ace my jrt has started lunging at dogs attacking them and making a lot of noise and she sets the two lurchers of then they start attacking and making a noise. i do manage to control them and drag them away but its embarrassing. in the evening walks we take a few mile trek to a area where i let them run and work the woods and fields. if we past dogs on our way she don't even look at them but on our way home she starts again. i don't know why shes started this but iv tried everything to put a stop to it but nothing works. anyone know why shes started this or have a idea

try a anti bark coler on her.soon as she start to make a noise the coler will kick in giving her a small shock .she will soon come to lern when she get noisey she get a shock when shes quite shes doesnt