Is Philp King still hunting dogs

Guest penny
so which one of you is promoting kings shit pit................we say hancock is bad or some of you do :clapper::clapper:

but kings place is 10 times worse :angry: so like i said previously its a puppy farm of the worse degree so how come its not been closed down is beyond me, and anyone who throws as many pups out as him has to have the odd decent one ;) but theres more shit then good

where u ever in kings yard if not how do u know whats it like. long time from i was in it ,all his dogs well fed and looked after .

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IM GLAD 2 SAY THIS,BUT U HAVE PUT THE RECORD STRAIGHT THAT IT WAS PADDY SWEENEY THAT HAD IRISH LADY/IF MY MEMORY IS CORRECT UR DAD HAD 2 TAKE HER AWAY COS HE PUT THE SALUKI SUNNY OVER HER/ DID SHE STA

DIDNT MEAN ANYTHING DEROGATORY BY SAYING "SUPERSTARS" MATE COS I THINK THEY COME ROUND ONCE A LIFETIME IF U ARE VERY LUCKY...THAT WAS A GOOD LITTER & THERE ARENT MANY LITTERS THAT PRODUCE SUCH DEC

Posted Images

lads i am well impressed with the knowledge that has come out about the dogs ,there are lads on here that know there stuff ,if possible try keep to the breeding of who and were they may have ended up,there will be one or two that will try bring it to a slagging match,try not to be drawn in,TOUGHGUY ounce again you hit the nail on the head with N DALE,BLACK ASSASIN you mention CHALKY any ideas what way his breeding went

so which one of you is promoting kings shit pit................we say hancock is bad or some of you do :clapper::clapper:

but kings place is 10 times worse :angry: so like i said previously its a puppy farm of the worse degree so how come its not been closed down is beyond me, and anyone who throws as many pups out as him has to have the odd decent one ;) but theres more shit then good

ivor if you no phil as well as you say .then you no he kept is good dogs kenneled and away from all the other dogs he had running roud the farm .correct me if iam rong atleast he did when we used to go over

back to what i said about the handler irish ladies sister was a better all round bitch than irish lady 3 different men owned her in belfast geared o halorin kevin mckenny and paul daley none of which achieved the results that owen o mahony did with her!. , .as regards the dog that muky paws refers to this dog on hes first visit to england killed his first hare ran his next hare for 6 mins and 40secs then collapsed can been seen on dvd on his second visit killed his first to from to if this is jackey i am a flying pink elephant ...on his 3rd hare ran her for 3 mins and she escaped into a pile of bales on the day there was in excess of 100 witnesses ..i have not engaged in this conversasion for a slagging match but to try and clear up sum of the lies that have been told as regards irish lady chalky sold her back to paddy sweeny for a supstantiol profit having bred her with a pure saluki the result of which were glider inny irish fly hope and four other pups which are not mentioned because the did not make the cut ..the four that are mentioned i have seen on the field and the are poor replicas of there mother...

Edited by black assassin
back to what i said about the handler irish ladies sister was a better all round bitch than irish lady 3 different men owned her in belfast geared o halorin kevin mckenny and paul daley none of which achieved the results that owen o mahony did with her!. , .as regards the dog that muky paws refers to this dog on hes first visit to england killed his first hare ran his next hare for 6 mins and 40secs then collapsed can been seen on dvd on his second visit killed his first to from to if this is jackey i am a flying pink elephant ...on his 3rd hare ran her for 3 mins and she escaped into a pile of bales on the day there was in excess of 100 witnesses ..i have not engaged in this conversasion for a slagging match but to try and clear up sum of the lies that have been told as regards irish lady chalky sold her back to paddy sweeny for a supstantiol profit having bred her with a pure saluki the result of which were glider inny irish fly hope and four other pups which are not mentioned because the did not make the cut ..the four that are mentioned i have seen on the field and the are poor replicas of there mother...

glider and inny were not in the same league as irish fly, she got pure strap and took it.

and kings yard is the dirtiest place i have ever been!

can anyone tell me if nuttal ever got any dogs of mr king,i have heard a few storys about mr nuttal breeding

Yes indeed Jack, Where as Plumber and Philip could not be described as mates, this is not the case with Nuttal, These two were great friends and a considerable amount of Philips dogs went across the water to Nuttal

which nuttall are you referring to?

what good is a dog that can not kill a hare with in 6 mins, then lays down thats your day ruined,as for paddy sweeney buying irishlady he did they were in a pub after adays coursing paddy walked over to willie tuff and was giving the bitch to him for notting.chalky charged paddy the same money he paid there was no profit.the dog you mentioned hope was not out of a full saluki he was out of a dog called hope who was out of willies bitch .. there is another bitch that j m in belfast has called shamrock who is out of the brother to captain. as for lies what lies. but you still have not told me what dogs are out the sister to irish lady. and why king or owen have none of irishlady breeding.. atb j

i am aware that other people are trying to find out where some of these dogs came from and where they went so i am not going to get in to a slagging match just to say that b goulding bought a cream couloured dog of owens brotherinlaw whitch went on to win one of w toughs competions this dog was breed from the sister of irish lady the man that sold him was j callaghan their are still some of these dogs to be had today but for some reason they dont seem to come up for sale to often i think both j goulding and j callaghan have since gave up hunting

sorry if i offended anybody with any of my coments had a drink with owen last night he was not impressed with some of the comments i told him were made said he first met king in the early eighties any questions about any of his or kings dogs he will be happy to answer
ask owen is there any chance of a match, for the sport or other wise,.. atb john
TO THE BLACK ASSASIN

Did you ever hunt with the dog called the Black Assasin? If you did, I hope you kept out of the field with the sheep in it.

seen that dog run,he was hard bet,not a dog to touch it,and as far as i could see he would not touch a sheep.owen o m owned that dog :)