Is Philp King still hunting dogs

Jack, Im new to this site and I dont know what I can say and what I cant , for fear of being barred, so , Shes a little dinger, an excellent absolutely excellent bitch. I notice a little glint in Philips eye when he works the bitch and I havent seen him react to a lurcher like that in many many years.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IM GLAD 2 SAY THIS,BUT U HAVE PUT THE RECORD STRAIGHT THAT IT WAS PADDY SWEENEY THAT HAD IRISH LADY/IF MY MEMORY IS CORRECT UR DAD HAD 2 TAKE HER AWAY COS HE PUT THE SALUKI SUNNY OVER HER/ DID SHE STA

DIDNT MEAN ANYTHING DEROGATORY BY SAYING "SUPERSTARS" MATE COS I THINK THEY COME ROUND ONCE A LIFETIME IF U ARE VERY LUCKY...THAT WAS A GOOD LITTER & THERE ARENT MANY LITTERS THAT PRODUCE SUCH DEC

Posted Images

i know all about the rain dude im living in it too,just a lad that was there years ago said their was dogs coming from every angle.bitches pupping in tractor tyres.all sorts i personally couldnt give a f**k,but king has a legand type status.would be disapointed to think it was true.

Philip does not have as many dogs as he used too. The tractor tyres is Philips idea and one I have adopted myself. He lays the tyre flat and puts straw in the bottom. No matter how cold or breezy it gets, the dogs are cosy as hell and I have witnessed some amazing dogs reared in this manner. By the way ,the tractors are kept in barns. And yes, Philip does keep some of the dogs seperated from others.

i am pretty sure there are a few hunting men who must of known mr king from our side of the water,one of them was willie tuff, and i am told he kept some good stuff,was mr kings breeding in any of his dogs, some of the courseing men should know and may like to comment

i know all about the rain dude im living in it too,just a lad that was there years ago said their was dogs coming from every angle.bitches pupping in tractor tyres.all sorts i personally couldnt give a f**k,but king has a legand type status.would be disapointed to think it was true.

Philip does not have as many dogs as he used too. The tractor tyres is Philips idea and one I have adopted myself. He lays the tyre flat and puts straw in the bottom. No matter how cold or breezy it gets, the dogs are cosy as hell and I have witnessed some amazing dogs reared in this manner. By the way ,the tractors are kept in barns. And yes, Philip does keep some of the dogs seperated from others.

nice to see is not changed then.when you see him next toughguy tell him the lads from manchester say hello its been a long time

nice to see is not changed then.when you see him next toughguy tell him the lads from manchester say hello its been a long time

paddy sweeney bred some good dogs...

paddy sweeney bred some good dogs...

Mr King is still the King.