11 month old spaniel for sale £50 pm me if intrested?

Liver & White or Black & White?

Dog or Bitch?

Train or Untrained?

KC Registered?

Chipped?

Docked and Dew Clawed?

............ and why are you selling?

dog or bitch and where in wales

dog and docked tail liver and white and he has been trained but hes not yet at his best standerds and im selling him because i want to get a lurcher for this season about 11 months old to learn my pup off but i will do a strait swap for a lurcher?

dog and docked tail liver and white and he has been trained but hes not yet at his best standerds and im selling him because i want to get a lurcher for this season about 11 months old to learn my pup off but i will do a strait swap for a lurcher?

when you say traied is that as in trained to a whistle or as in sit and stay and does he bush ruff cover thanks

when you say traied is that as in trained to a whistle or as in sit and stay and does he bush ruff cover thanks

he wroks the bushes mate on rabbits

empty your inbox

empty your inbox

done

hello mate, i'm after a spaniel. how is he bred?

is the dog gun steady( shotgun)? you say he works rabbits, is he ferret sound?

where in wales? its a big place :) . i should be in conway( llandudno) at the weekend to view if ok?

pm me if possible.

Edited by waidmann

hello mate, i'm after a spaniel. how is he bred?

is the dog gun steady( shotgun)? you say he works rabbits, is he ferret sound?

where in wales? its a big place :) . i should be in conway( llandudno) at the weekend to view if ok?

pm me if possible.

He's the other side of wales mate, cardiff he is near. So a huge distance,

Regards RS