JSR Guntuff Laser Rangefinder

Anyone got any experience of this please, your comments, good, bad indifferent appreciated..

Cheers

depends what you want it for. ! i no its to range but what i mean is do you range at night under the lamp ? if so this wont pick up range very well. and is hard to see inless its a red lcd display

I had one which was badged Nikko Stirling, but looking at them they look pretty similar, likely the same.

It was faulty so went back, the Bushnell I had for ages was its replacement. It did range things, but IIRC some issue with batteries/power. The Bushnell was better, and I now view the Bushnell as pretty awful given the Leica.

Equally, it's cheap and it does work to a point, so ...

I don't expect this to be £400 +++ quality but I would just assume it works fairly accurately and doesn't fall apart instantly...400 Yards range if fine for me, rarely shoot much over 200-250 yards except down the range!

Never had a rangefinder before, always managed to guess reasonably accurately or used someone elses, so although this may only be £90 I'm still trying to justify it, and I'll be pretty p****d off if I invest and it is total c**p!! :hmm::hmm:

you get a secondhand Leica for 200 deker i may no of one for sale a fried of mine mite be selling his as he is going for the bino ones that rangefind.

the old style boxy model is good at night and can pick woods out at over 600 yard in the dark !