My Dogs What You Think

Guest RookyHunterToddy

yeah mate ses from the same litter, how are your pups coming on mate ? any pics thanks atb

Pups are doing fantastic and Brian and his family were cracking people mate. You should get him to put some of his old photo album up on here his pre ban pictures are the best ive seen and his boy Scotty looks looks like showing the old man a thing or two before long :) i will ask the good lady to put some pictures of the pups up when she gets back with the terriers mate atb

Guest RookyHunterToddy

yeah mate hes my uncle, i got the pup off him because the parents are top notch workers, he ended up keeping two pups his self the big black dog, and a little blue merle bitch

post-35881-1249064310.jpg

yeah mate hes my uncle, i got the pup off him because the parents are top notch workers, he ended up keeping two pups his self the big black dog, and a little blue merle bitch

Here's a pic of our two. The brindle dog is our Reg and the blue boy is our Ron. We saw the black dog and the bitch when we were up. Beauties.

post-35881-1249063851.jpg

Here's a pic of our two. The brindle dog is our Reg and the blue boy is our Ron. We saw the black dog and the bitch when we were up. Beauties.

Nice looking dogs there mate! :thumbs:

post-30974-1249064673.jpg

Nice looking dogs there mate! :thumbs:

the brindle dog is the one i was gonna get but i chose my little bitch instead pups look spot on mate atb toddy

Thanks Toddy and everyone else but the credit has to go to Brian a genuine man with a real knowledge of dogs and what they need to live there lives as they are meant to .Keep in touch mate and good luck for the coming season