Scooby By J Darcy

What a book....

A brilliant tale of a brilliant dog - Follow Scooby and his partner J Darcy the length of the country as they pursue some amazing quarry, this is a brilliant and exciting tale of one man and his outstanding dog, the stories will have you on the edge of your seat as Scooby "flips" everything from Roe Deer to Feral Goat & everything in between...Definitely the best Lurcher book so far from Darcy, In every book we see it get better and better, But this will be as hard to beat as Scooby, A brilliant read & the best book of the year for me, I just wish it was longer! 10/10!

What a book....

A brilliant tale of a brilliant dog - Follow Scooby and his partner J Darcy the length of the country as they pursue some amazing quarry, this is a brilliant and exciting tale of one man and his outstanding dog, the stories will have you on the edge of your seat as Scooby "flips" everything from Roe Deer to Feral Goat & everything in between...Definitely the best Lurcher book so far from Darcy, In every book we see it get better and better, But this will be as hard to beat as Scooby, A brilliant read & the best book of the year for me, I just wish it was longer! 10/10!

No what you mean mate had lil dogs big hearts for christmas 2 years back f*cking read it buy boxing day,

and exstream lurcher work i think scoobys mentioned in there 2 correct me if im wrong read that book in 2 days aswell,

not enuff good books out there to keep me ocupied thru the summer,

Whats really amazing (and also a little known fact) is that all the hunting in that book was carried out with Darcy wearing nothing more than a pair of soiled black leather chaps given to him as a special present from a friend of ours :yes::yes:

All the book are good value and a good read.

Edited by WILF

monkey loved this one....a good read with good photos.....some of the characters in the photos look like they should be on crime watch....wouldnt like to meet some of them on a dark night...

i think i would soil my knitwear if i bumped into any of them

post-37471-1248800917.jpg