stripping a terrier

hi THL im jus wondering what is the best way to strip back my border.

i've plucked it and used a hack saw blade, does anyone have any better ones and is it better wet or dry.

thanks steve

Edited by Wxm

Between your finger and thumb and if the coat is ready to be stripped it'll come off pretty easily.Yes,it's a bit of work and you'll probably get a bit of cramp in the named fingers.No need for anything else,mamma nature provided everyone with the ideal dog stripping tool ;)

exactly selwyn!!! :clapper: use a bit of chalk block to get a better grip if you want....but thats all....au naturel!!!

hi THL im jus wondering what is the best way to strip back my border.

i've plucked it and used a hack saw blade, does anyone have any better ones and is it better wet or dry.

thanks steve

INVEST IN A STRIPPING KNIFE

Either finger and thumb or a stripping knife....you could use a stripping stone but use it before the bath not after as it leaves black grit in the coat....Strip the coat once dry...you'll get a better finish on a clean coat...

hope this website helps....

http://www.groomers-online.com/brushes-com...e=1&sort=2a

Page 2 has the mikki stripping knife the general rule is the blue one is for the body the red one for the head...

Hope this helps atb Miss T x