stolern pups

i had my pups stolern from my kichern this morning about 9.30 the cnuts broke in through the patio door and stole the pups and my missus purse f*****g unreal somthing i have never been through befor and please god never go through again my missus phoned the police and and they came round done the report etc by the time the police arrived i already found out who did and was on my way round there (the no good shit cnuts where seen by a neighbour and they told me who it was) almost run into the old bill when i got to there house so i did a u turn and would you belive it was driving down the road and saw one of them who done a runner into the one of there mums houses turns out one is about 18 or so skinny blond peice of piss charlie docoguty who lives in laindon near basildon essex the other one is 24 a dirty brown haired crack head name of kien chinock again lives in laindon near basildon essex the police have them in custordy tonight heres the thing the younger one came round to look at the pups a few weeks back so beaware of who comes round to your house to be honest i thought i was untouchable and it would never happern to me to cut a long story short i have the pups back and have to wait till tomorrow to find out whats happerning with them

Guest rodsmith

i hope all the essex/basildon lads have seen this post and got their names etc written down just incase.

i too never thought it would happen to me.it goes on so much its more a case of when its going to happen to you nowadays!

since i have moved,ive told only 4 close mates,no one else knows or will know.does help my neighbour is a police dog handler too as often the van is outside my cottage(the cheeky fecker!) and theres always a shepherd out the back(noisey fecker!)..

all these lads will get is a smack on the wrist,id make a big thing of it pal as theres 100's being stolen.be nice if the police could make an example of these nasty c*nts!!

a very good result you got them back, what ever they end up with from the law ide still wouldnt let it lie, c**ts like them need a very good lesson to know never to do it again to anyone, its just happened to a good pal of mine with 3 coursing pups and the cheeky b*****ds have been back and nearly got away with the others he had but got chased away, these c**ts beat 2 of his dogs to near death to get in but i hope they get twice as much as those 2 poor dogs took,

I belive this site and other sites have alot to do with dogs been stolen out of kennels, So beware what you put up when on these hunting sites, this is probaly the only case i have seen getting solved you were lucky buddy atb and stay safe everybody.

Ps. dont let them away with it make sure you deal with them as if you didnt get the information on who did it you wouldnt have seen your pups again

Edited by felltool
here is one of the dirty cnuts who stole my pups kian chinock 24 in and around laindon basildon essex

n1385918672_30203145_5052681.jpg

Be patient your time will come. You've got your dogs back so be in no rush. Those fingers don't look like they'll take much to break them. Just do it properly so he can't thieve again.