PETITION THE PRIME MINISTER TO INVESTIGATE THE CRIMES OF THE RSPB

Well friends of the ex-copper forced to resign for sexual harassment anyone would think that you did not want the Police to investigate the RSPB, however I do sometimes wonder why if I was so bad and the RSPB did not pervert the course of justice then what do RSPB sympathiser like you have to worry about if there is an investigation into the RSPB by the police? Yes of course the truth might not sit too well with you if it came out. That is why I have not been sued for what I am saying as I have the shield of truth. For example Guy Shorrock lied at my court case, withheld evidence and perverted the course of justice. If this is not true then I should be sued via the RSPB millions.

Attack me as much as you want it just make me laugh however why should the RSPB not be investigated for their crimes like normal people? As I challenged Rat Boy read the DNA evidence that I have supplied and tell me where I am wrong or lying, but no you are not clever enough to do that therefore you resort to being a school yard bully who cannot not achieve on a mental level so you resorts to bad language and statements that prove nothing other than the fact you cannot put a reasoned argument together therefore you hide behind bogus names, however that is your right no matter how pathetic that is to some. So do what you want but do not forget to keep your RSPB membership up. I have to admit the RSPB do a good magazine with lovely pictures and not much writing which should be perfect for you [RSPB members and ex coppers].

:tongue2:

You can tell the schools are on holiday. The RSPB said cuckoo bottom feeders are getting rare but there seems to be a few on here.

Edited by DEREK CANNING LLB[HONS]

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are scum of the lowest kind and I don't hide behind any bogus names my name is Tom Chalmers (and a lot of guys on here have met me) if you want contact details pm: me!! you got caught out "fecking deal with it :yes: , you were convicted by a jury of your peers and deemed to be a lying fecker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and if you want a face to face meeting to discuss the subject I'll be at the EDRD finals on the 9th of this month (August) convince me and the other lads on the forum your not an @rsehole and this is a direct invitation for you to redeem yourself, instead of being a cyber warrior, I'm travelling from the west of Scotland to attend this show, I bet ten pence to a piece of shit you won't take up the invitation??? why because your appearing like a "Dickhead" who can't justify his posistion. If you can convince the like's of me I'll support you 100 and 10 % and go on record as such!!! I know for a fact you won't take up the invitation because Mr DEREK CANNING LLB HONS your a coward and a liar!!!!!!!1

Tom

Well friends of the ex-copper forced to resign for sexual harassment anyone would think that you did not want the Police to investigate the RSPB, however I do sometimes wonder why if I was so bad and the RSPB did not pervert the course of justice then what do RSPB sympathiser like you have to worry about if there is an investigation into the RSPB by the police? Yes of course the truth might not sit too well with you if it came out. That is why I have not been sued for what I am saying as I have the shield of truth. For example Guy Shorrock lied at my court case, withheld evidence and perverted the course of justice. If this is not true then I should be sued via the RSPB millions.

Attack me as much as you want it just make me laugh however why should the RSPB not be investigated for their crimes like normal people? As I challenged Rat Boy read the DNA evidence that I have supplied and tell me where I am wrong or lying, but no you are not clever enough to do that therefore you resort to being a school yard bully who cannot not achieve on a mental level so you resorts to bad language and statements that prove nothing other than the fact you cannot put a reasoned argument together therefore you hide behind bogus names, however that is your right no matter how pathetic that is to some. So do what you want but do not forget to keep your RSPB membership up. I have to admit the RSPB do a good magazine with lovely pictures and not much writing which should be perfect for you [RSPB members and ex coppers].

Edited by Foxgun Tom

:tongue2:

:tongue4:

You can tell the schools are on holiday. The RSPB said cuckoo bottom feeders are getting rare but there seems to be a few on here.

You are scum of the lowest kind and I don't hide behind any bogus names my name is Tom Chalmers (and a lot of guys on here have met me) if you want contact details pm: me!! you got caught out "fecking deal with it :yes: , you were convicted by a jury of your peers and deemed to be a lying fecker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and if you want a face to face meeting to discuss the subject I'll be at the EDRD finals on the 9th of this month (August) convince me and the other lads on the forum your not an @rsehole and this is a direct invitation for you to redeem yourself, instead of being a cyber warrior, I'm travelling from the west of Scotland to attend this show, I bet ten pence to a piece of shit you won't take up the invitation??? why because your appearing like a "Dickhead" who can't justify his posistion. If you can convince the like's of me I'll support you 100 and 10 % and go on record as such!!! I know for a fact you won't take up the invitation because Mr DEREK CANNING LLB HONS your a coward and a liar!!!!!!!1

Tom

Are you still here can, you not tell people arent interested so be a good chap and do one

Give up for feck's sake Derek you've got an invitation either take it or shut up!!!!!!!! if your a gen up guy most of the lads on here would support you!! in the meantime all you appear to be is a right "TWAT"

How many forums have you pasted shit on? this site is far better than that!! unfortunately the Mod's have'nt cotton'ed on too you yet!!

Tom

Edited by Foxgun Tom
Give up for feck's sake Derek you've got an invitation either take it or shut up!!!!!!!! if your a gen up guy most of the lads on here would support you!! in the meantime all you appear to be is a right "TWAT"

How many forums have you pasted shit on? this site is far better than that!! unfortunately the Mod's have'nt cotton'ed on too you yet!!

Tom

It sounds more like a bully boy threat to me moreover I have supplied the DNA evidence tell me where it is wrong.

You still haven't denied the offences for which you were charged and convicted.

And I'm neither a retired policeman nor a member of the RSPB.

And what is an 'LLB HONS' when it's at home?

Tom

It sounds more like a bully boy threat to me moreover I have supplied the DNA evidence tell me where it is wrong.

Let's wait until the court decides the value of your so-called "DNA evidence" shall we? You were caught with stolen peregrine falcon chicks in your car; you were planning to sell the chicks to people who believed that they were born to legally captive adult birds. Since you hold the highest possible academic qualification in law you can hardly claim ignorance as an excuse. Just why a man who has a "Legum Baccalaureus" with honours should choose to work as a warehouseman rather than a barrister is a matter for you to explain.

RicW

See my last post! Lousy Lying Bast**d fits tho. . .

Ric

Never, ever, accuse me of issuing bully boy threats!! thats not the person I am, I've never threatened anybody in my life or wished them any harm!! its just another ruse/ploy by you to deflect the issue's, put to you!! I know nothing about DNA but!! I can smell bullshit a mile away, If your a man of any integrity take up the offer and attend EDRD and state your case (many of these guy's have been at the sharp end of animal welfare charities) , after all its some of the same people your asking for support, and if your genuine they'll take you too their hearts I know you won't and can't attend, because your as guilty as sin!!!!!!!!!!!! other wise prove me wrong, "put up or shut up" accept the offer or crawl back into your hole!!!!! What was your defence at your trial? "Please M'lud it was a bigger boy that did all these bad things and he ran away!!! its all his fault"

Tom

Ps: if your gonna quote me, please quote my full replies rather than extracts :angry: instead trying too make yourself look more favourable to others!!!!!!

Tom

Edited by Foxgun Tom

Wilf!!!

You must be the only person I know that use's my Sunday name of Thomas, tell you what buddy its beginning to grow on me ;) live long and prosper WILFRED!!!!!!! :D

Tom

LOL, I think ol Thomas has you bang to rights Del Boy :clapper::clapper: .............

YIS

WILF (PMSL) :clapper::clapper:

Ric

I am genuinely shocked that a person who claims such a qualification has such poor spelling, punctuation and grammar.

Ric

I am genuinely shocked that a person who claims such a qualification has such poor spelling, punctuation and grammar.

I'd be shocked if I believed that he holds any such qualification. I could claim to be the hereditary Emperor of China. Proves nowt. I'm starting to think that he shouldn't have been sentenced to prison though. He's clearly as mad as a snake. Should be banged up in Broadmoor with the rest of the loonies. Take him out for walkies on a lead once a day.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: