• Petitions home

• View petitions

• Create a petition

• About e-petitions

• Step-by-Step Guide

• FAQs

• Terms and Conditions

• Privacy Policy

We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to "We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to Hold a public enquiry into the polices and running of the RSPB.". More details

Submitted by Derek Canning LLB[hons] of the need for justice – Deadline to sign up by: 21 July 2010 – Signatures: 1

You must be a British citizen or resident to sign the petition. Please enter your name only; signatures containing other text may be removed by the petitions team.

I, , sign up to the petition.

Your email:

Confirm email:

Your email will not be published, and is collected only to confirm your account and to keep you informed of response to this petition.

Your address (will not be published):

UK postcode:

Or, if you're an expatriate, you're in an overseas territory, a Crown dependency or in the Armed Forces without a postcode, please select from this list:

More details from petition creator

"the rspb are taking the role of police by investigating people given this fact who is going to police the rspb when there big questions marks over their activities. There has never been a watchdog for the rspb and given the evidence, the rspb’s hidden agenda and pass history we want an investigation into the activities of the rspb"

Current signatories

So far, only Derek Canning LLB[hons], the Petition Creator, has signed this petition.

Edited by DEREK CANNING LLB[HONS]

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/crimesoftherspb/

The official site of the Prime Minister’s Office

BETA

• Home

• News

• Communicate

• Meet the PM

• History and Tour

• Number 10 TV

E-Petitions

• Petitions home

• View petitions

• Create a petition

• About e-petitions

• Step-by-Step Guide

• FAQs

• Terms and Conditions

• Privacy Policy

We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to "We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to Hold a public enquiry into the polices and running of the RSPB.". More details

Submitted by Derek Canning LLB[hons] of the need for justice – Deadline to sign up by: 21 July 2010 – Signatures: 1

You must be a British citizen or resident to sign the petition. Please enter your name only; signatures containing other text may be removed by the petitions team.

I, , sign up to the petition.

Your email:

Confirm email:

Your email will not be published, and is collected only to confirm your account and to keep you informed of response to this petition.

Your address (will not be published):

UK postcode:

Or, if you're an expatriate, you're in an overseas territory, a Crown dependency or in the Armed Forces without a postcode, please select from this list:

More details from petition creator

"the rspb are taking the role of police by investigating people given this fact who is going to police the rspb when there big questions marks over their activities. There has never been a watchdog for the rspb and given the evidence, the rspb’s hidden agenda and pass history we want an investigation into the activities of the rspb"

Current signatories

So far, only Derek Canning LLB[hons], the Petition Creator, has signed this petition.

I have to question whether this petition is genuine, I would not have expected Derek Canning LLB[hons] to have made a number of spelling mistakes, or to have such a poor grasp of the English language as is demonstrated above.

Is there any way to check this before we all sign up our email addresses to receive unlimited spam and viruses?

I have to question whether this petition is genuine, I would not have expected Derek Canning LLB[hons] to have made a number of spelling mistakes, or to have such a poor grasp of the English language as is demonstrated above.

Is there any way to check this before we all sign up our email addresses to receive unlimited spam and viruses?

:clapper::clapper:

If in doubt, leave it out. ;):rolleyes:

If this is the case it needs Derek to validate it, where are you Derek please answer our questions. fishman :D

Well it is a genuine petition and I should have read it before ticking the box to advance the petition however my petitions were repeatedly turn down as being too controversial so I did not expect the petition to go through so I did not proof read it. Even the one you see had to be changed many times to tone it down.