Strong Stuff

Guest joe ox

Guest joe ox

I ordered some couples off strong stuff on sunday and they arrived on tuesday. Excellent service and there top notch couples. The story doesnt finish there!!!! After I had payed for the gear SS confirmed he had made and posted them. Then I recieved another PM from him saying " I hope you have a sense of humour" I thought oh no whats he done :o:laugh:

Posty arrives this morning, not my usual posty though he was just a young lad. He says to me can you sign here looking rather embarrassed, Iam thinking to myself whats wrong with him? he couldnt look me in the eye and was looking down to the floor!!!! Then I saw the package and sniggered to myself as he walked away. Here is a picture of the package.... click on view full image and read the pink writing, the sticker was bigger on the other side but that has my name and address on. Nice one SS :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::laugh::laugh::laugh:

SSA40507.jpg

Edited by joe ox

Dont tell fecking lies Joe, that is a real dirty panties package and you have had to make up some story and post it on here because your Mrs found it :clapper::clapper:

Guest joe ox
Dont tell fecking lies Joe, that is a real dirty panties package and you have had to make up some story and post it on here because your Mrs found it :clapper::clapper:

Stop being a cnut and giving the game away :clapper: