This makes me sick////

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: well spotted thats my wee bitch pup she was nearly over the wall just because i was away out the gate without her :D :D heres a pic off there mam my pride and joy

to be honest that is 1 ugly f**king dog.....its more like a poopdle :sick:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yip mate i know wat ur saying i have my rabbit land some were eles so basically just mooch about here theres a couple off baby rabbits started to apear so am leaving them well alone for a few seasons most the time i wont bother with anything other than rabbits

were i live its all hares and dear hardly any rabbits why do u all jump to mad asumptions did i say my land was full off rabbits these c**ts are mad lol

GO ARE STUPID YOU SAID YOU BREED YOUR BITCH BECAUSE YOU NEEDED MORE DOGS BECAUSE THEIR WAS 2 MANY RABBITS....LOOK BACK YOU TIT :feck::yes:

wat a retard to many rabbits but did i say at my house no on my permision lol no u look back ask frost off this site wat my rabbit land is like for lamping and ask wyille off this site wat my land round my house is like wat a nipple lol get ur sel a dog mate and try it some time tell u wat beats another boring night on the huntinglife ;)

Edited by benny 1
were i live its all hares and dear hardly any rabbits why do u all jump to mad asumptions did i say my land was full off rabbits these c**ts are mad lol

GO ARE STUPID YOU SAID YOU BREED YOUR BITCH BECAUSE YOU NEEDED MORE DOGS BECAUSE THEIR WAS 2 MANY RABBITS....LOOK BACK YOU TIT :feck::yes:

:clapper: ..and here's Mr 'BULL X MAN', joined up and didn't know a fecking thing about Bull X's!

God I love this place! :boogy: