this dog has to go by the 30th july as im going into hospital for op i would consider swapping a lakeland pup or patterdale pup from the age of 3 months up pm only ps this dog deserves a chance if i had a bigger garden he would be staying he spends most of his time latched onto the kennel wanting to get to the other dog CRAZY my misses has to look after the dogs from thursday (op) and im afraid one will pass her and all hell will brake loose mayhem. this dog hasnt been shown nothing but i honestly think in the right hands he will make someone a cracking dog hope he finds a good home. im situated in south wales and willing to travel half way to meet considering its not 100s of miles THANKS THE POACHER

.012-2.jpg

Edited by THE POACHER

this dog has to go by the 30th july as im going into hospital for op i would consider swapping a lakeland pup or patterdale pup from the age of 3 months up pm only ps this dog deserves a chance if i had a bigger garden he would be staying he spends most of his time latched onto the kennel wanting to get to the other dog CRAZY my misses has to look after the dogs from thursday (op) and im afraid one will pass her and all hell will brake loose mayhem. this dog hasnt been shown nothing but i honestly think in the right hands he will make someone a cracking dog hope he finds a good home. im situated in south wales and willing to travel half way to meet considering its not 100s of miles THANKS THE POACHER

.012-2.jpg

i gather he not very good with other dogs then if you aft to keep him tetherd to the kennels is he abit of a fighter then

• 2 weeks later...