FIFE FOXHOUND SHOW PICTURES

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a really enjoyd my self 2 day my bro won the bulldog shovel and gave me it for my birthday to morrow so am happy i would like to no who i was talking to with the aulnt x collie gray and a checkered shirt and green trousers

Thats me just sat down now. been up since 6 to exercise hounds, get dogs ready and show ring ready. run show. run up an doon for terrier racing and then home to exercise dogs again, put pics up, clean about 50 crabs that i was given and am about knackered now. goin to bed shortly as im completely goosed. Thanks again to all ,DEL.

P.S. Anyone wantin pics that are on, please pm me. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

a really enjoyd my self 2 day my bro won the bulldog shovel and gave me it for my birthday to morrow so am happy i would like to no who i was talking to with the aulnt x collie gray and a checkered shirt and green trousers
that was me kx100 nice to meet you and your brother lurcherkid also nice to meet keano,anythinggoes and the boys fae the blackstuff and the other guy cant remember his name but i think he won the x breed class hope to see yous again and all the best for the coming season cheers n :toast:;)
that was me kx100 nice to meet you and your brother lurcherkid also nice to meet keano,anythinggoes and the boys fae the blackstuff and the other guy cant remember his name but i think he won the x breed class hope to see yous again and all the best for the coming season cheers n :toast:;)

nice meeting you as well dogger atb keano ;)

Hey Keano, you tryin to do me out of a job LOL. i heard summat on the radio the other day about cheap camera gear on sale from some shop. Where did you acuire your camera from LOL, Del.