terrier pup

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bit of Bedlington in there somewhere?

have to agree there , sure does look like theres a bit of beddy in it .nice pup though

she has certenly not got beddy in her she was the only one like that in her litter the rest are brocken coated and black i know the lad that bred them and the sire is the hunt terrier

Aint it strange what comes out i bred a litter of terrier pups last year mother a lakey/jr father a patt

look at this pair brother and sister it looks like a fecking yorkie picture was taken when they were about 6 months

2008_1009casper0008.jpg

it was the only hairy one the rest were smooth or broken coated some mor of the litter

2008_0101casper0020.jpg

Edited by scottishlass

i,d say defo beddy in there bud , if there are bred worker to worker how do you no there,s not ? its ok breeding worker to worker but i prefer all my pups to look the same ,ive got a dog here with beddy in it and no matter how many times you put them back to a pat the beddy blood always shows its face in a litter ,not saying its a bad thing but its there

Bit of Bedlington in there somewhere?

have to agree there , sure does look like theres a bit of beddy in it .nice pup though

she has certenly not got beddy in her she was the only one like that in her litter the rest are brocken coated and black i know the lad that bred them and the sire is the hunt terrier

which hunt does the sire belong to bud9, just out of interest,i might know the terrierman .cheers lavrock