for attention of "langouroux" and anyone else

the belly meat is still there, its just on the flap of skin thats pulled back, so once your skinning indoors you can save that bit

mattydski, when we do it, its like a conveyer belt, magwitch nicks and pulls, then throws them in front of me, I pull the bits out, and drop into pre dug hole :thumbs:

We do something similar when we forget to bring a knife. We make the knick on a barbed wire fence, then it's fingers in and, rip! :laugh:

Pah..........real men do it with their teeth Mal... :laugh::whistling:

:laugh:

if you forget the knife, I take it you aint seen the clip of the "popping" technique of magwitch's then :sick:

Oh yes, the exploding arse technique! :clapper:

I've used it a few times, until I tried doing it with a pregnant doe.. :bad: (..and it was in Feb before anyone calls me an unsporting twat! :D )

Everyones got their own techniques, all I do is hold the rabbit by its front feet and slit quickly down the belly, then remove guts ... Nice and quick as shown, I'll post a clip like the one thats been added, so theres bit of variation...

if you forget the knife, I take it you aint seen the clip of the "popping" technique of magwitch's then :sick:

Oh yes, the exploding arse technique! :clapper:

I've used it a few times, until I tried doing it with a pregnant doe.. :bad: (..and it was in Feb before anyone calls me an unsporting twat! :D )

wish i wasnt eating a bowl of museli! :sick: