for attention of "langouroux" and anyone else

after our last outing lamping, a few replies remarked how we gutted the rabbits, as it looks like a chainsaw had been taken to them, so after tonights/this morning lamping session, magwitch kindly demostration they way whilst I filmed, we use the rabbits ourselves, food for us,dogs and ferts, wether a butcher would be happy I dont know, but to get an idea of the quickness, we gutted 45 rabbits in 5 minutes flat, that's just over 6 secs per rabbit

bloody hell. one thing though though the sh#t bag not burst all over the meat :sick:

Cant tell but did he throw the liver and kidneys :(:(:(:( wont want to lose them badboys yum yum

no to both questions, the nick is made on the rib cage area, so you cant "nick" anything but bone, then your simply pulling the belly skin away with your fingers

once open, two fingers are inserted, one either side of the stomach, then pulled down, that removes all the bits you dont want, but leaves the liver and kidneys,

it will take a few attempts to perfect, but you can get bloody fast at it....

shit bag bust on the second rabbit ............

most probably from being shot, rather than the gutting, were not trying to say this is the best way on earth, but a quick method of gutting lots of rabbits in a short time, I dont know about everyone else, but at 03-30am in the morning, when its just starting to spit with rain, I want to get the gutting finished quick and onto the journey home

for anyone worried about the odd burst bit here and there, carry on with your own particular method

most probably from being shot, rather than the gutting, were not trying to say this is the best way on earth, but a quick method of gutting lots of rabbits in a short time, I dont know about everyone else, but at 03-30am in the morning, when its just starting to spit with rain, I want to get the gutting finished quick and onto the journey home

for anyone worried about the odd burst bit here and there, carry on with your own particular method

Tried it myself at 2.00 this morning...allways one to try something new ;)

Well, without doubt it is very quick...picked it up in a couple of rabbits, and went on to do about 22 in 5 mins between a couple of us..

Not pretty....admitidly, but as you say Stubby...time is of the essence when you want to get home!!

Makes no difference to the dogs or ferrets, although there is a little meat loss from the skirts.

ATB Matty

Tried it myself at 2.00 this morning...allways one to try something new ;)

Well, without doubt it is very quick...picked it up in a couple of rabbits, and went on to do about 22 in 5 mins between a couple of us..

Not pretty....admitidly, but as you say Stubby...time is of the essence when you want to get home!!

Makes no difference to the dogs or ferrets, although there is a little meat loss from the skirts.

ATB Matty

no one eats the skirts though do they? dogs and ferrets obviously.....they are like leather!