Im not a chav, and the bite to the child was completely provoked so why should my dog pay the price for protecting himself??

And how do you explain the fact that my dogs get in trouble all the time when the other dogs are on leads, obviously trying to protect their owner from a 'threat'??

just because my dogs are rock hard and dont take any shit i get punished because the other dogs come off worse everytime :blink:

you really are a dick "just because my dogs are rock hard"....a rotty an a staff :clapper: pml,just wait til you come across someone with a real dog,then youl see what rock hard is,ya fecking know nothing muppet :feck:

i see wilfs watchin,cmon mate dont let us down

Edited by craigyboy

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not a chav, and the bite to the child was completely provoked so why should my dog pay the price for protecting himself??

And how do you explain the fact that my dogs get in trouble all the time when the other dogs are on leads, obviously trying to protect their owner from a 'threat'??

just because my dogs are rock hard and dont take any shit i get punished because the other dogs come off worse everytime :blink:

you really are a dick "just because my dogs are rock hard"....a rotty an a staff :clapper: pml,just wait til you come across someone with a real dog,then youl see what rock hard is,ya fecking know nothing muppet :feck:

i see wilfs watching,cmon mate dont let us down

like i said a good lurcher about same size will f**k the rottie up saying that a borzoi would since they use them for the russian wolf saying that i thing a good saluki bull x would rotties only look hard because they are constipated

Have a read through again Catcher.....half the storys on this thread are from folk who are:

1. Just having a wind up

2. Bullshitters

3. Thick as shite dreamers

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

Clabstar and Fox Destroyer.....which catergory do you pair of tits fall into?

Edited by WILF
Have a read through again Catcher.....half the storys on this thread are from folk who are:

1. Just having a wind up

2. Bullshitters

enlighten us wilf,cos i certainly dont fit into any of those categories ;)

enlighten us wilf,cos i certainly dont fit into any of those categories ;)

I didnt say you did matey, but its not hard to figure out who does ;)

1. Just having a wind up

2. Bullshitters

Clabstar and Fox Destroyer.....which catergory do you pair of tits fall into?

what the hell hav i got to do with this

sounds like your the idiot.."they only get into trouble when they find another dog" :blink:

"they are both strong so i find it hard to control them" :blink: ...your fault no one elses

"its always small breeds and gundogs that are so aggressive" :blink:.. absolute shite

"the rotty is on a warning after biting a young girl who was provoking him with her toy,im not saying she deserved it and ruby wouldnt hurt a fly unless provoked but if you play with fire youl get burnt" :blink: ...your fault again for being an incompetent trainer,that rotty needs a piece of lead in its ear along with you ya fecking clown,get rid of the dogs,theyl be better off without you :censored:

I second that!!

Theres too many people who cannot and will not accept that their dogs are badly trained and out of control!! Half the time they look through the freeads in the free to good home section and look for the biggest breed.What they dont realise is that most of the time you are getting a lot of problems!!

Then when they see the dark side of that dog,they look for anything or anyone to use as an excuse rather than accept that they are in the wrong!! As for biting a little girl,the dog should have been destroyed!! bloody warning!!Its people like you that end up with dogs killing or permanently disfiguring a child!!Would you still have blamed the little girl if she'd had half her face peeled off!!

You and people like you make me sick :angry: :angry:

well said i aggree toataly with you on this one mate should be put down :sick: :angry:

please tell me your a wind up , your dog bit my kid and your dog wouldnt get a chance of a warning