I fully sympathise mate, same sort of thing happened to me before, I've got a rotty and a staff that are never on leads so they can have a good run around, one day a springer came up to the staff, I didnt see what happened but all hell broke loose, i know it wasn't any of my dogs started it but they were finishing it |Ruby (the Rotty) got involved and they sorted the f**kin thing out.the Spaniel was out of control which is probably why he had a muzzle and lead on, but of course the owners completely blamed me as if it was my fault!!they didnt even help to pull away my dogs so i was struggling taking them both off

It sounds like you were in the wrong here mate :blink:

You should have had your dogs on leads.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fully sympathise mate, same sort of thing happened to me before, I've got a rotty and a staff that are never on leads so they can have a good run around, one day a springer came up to the staff, I didnt see what happened but all hell broke loose, i know it wasn't any of my dogs started it but they were finishing it |Ruby (the Rotty) got involved and they sorted the f**kin thing out.the Spaniel was out of control which is probably why he had a muzzle and lead on, but of course the owners completely blamed me as if it was my fault!!they didnt even help to pull away my dogs so i was struggling taking them both off

No its not my dogs, they only get into trouble when they find another dog, its not them on their own, they never fight with each other. When i catch up to them as well some other dog has ALWAYS started something that i have to try and controll them both. They are both strong dogs so i find it hard to control them. If all these aggresive dogs in the park would keep themselves to themselves this would never happen. Its always the small breeds or gundogs that are so aggressive. Ruby, the rotty, is on a warning now after biting a young girl who was provoking him with her toy. Im not saying she deserved it and Ruby wouldnt hurt a fly unless provoked but if you play with fire, you'l get burnt. I just wish these idiots would get a grip with their dogs and kids so that i can walk my dogs with no fear of them being attacked.

No its not my dogs, they only get into trouble when they find another dog, its not them on their own, they never fight with each other. When i catch up to them as well some other dog has ALWAYS started something that i have to try and controll them both. They are both strong dogs so i find it hard to control them. If all these aggresive dogs in the park would keep themselves to themselves this would never happen. Its always the small breeds or gundogs that are so aggressive. Ruby, the rotty, is on a warning now after biting a young girl who was provoking him with her toy. Im not saying she deserved it and Ruby wouldnt hurt a fly unless provoked but if you play with fire, you'l get burnt. I just wish these idiots would get a grip with their dogs and kids so that i can walk my dogs with no fear of them being attacked.

Sounds like you and your innocent dogs are playing with fire!! :angry:

sounds like your the idiot.."they only get into trouble when they find another dog" :blink: hello :bye: anyone home

"they are both strong so i find it hard to control them" :blink: ...your fault no one elses

"its always small breeds and gundogs that are so aggressive" :blink:.. absolute shite

"the rotty is on a warning after biting a young girl who was provoking him with her toy,im not saying she deserved it and ruby wouldnt hurt a fly unless provoked but if you play with fire youl get burnt" :blink: ...your fault again for being an incompetent trainer,that rotty needs a piece of lead in its ear along with you ya fecking clown,get rid of the dogs,theyl be better off without you :censored:

Edited by craigyboy
sounds like your the idiot.."they only get into trouble when they find another dog" :blink:

"they are both strong so i find it hard to control them" :blink: ...your fault no one elses

"its always small breeds and gundogs that are so aggressive" :blink:.. absolute shite

"the rotty is on a warning after biting a young girl who was provoking him with her toy,im not saying she deserved it and ruby wouldnt hurt a fly unless provoked but if you play with fire youl get burnt" :blink: ...your fault again for being an incompetent trainer,that rotty needs a piece of lead in its ear along with you ya fecking clown,get rid of the dogs,theyl be better off without you :censored:

I agree!

Feck mate, I think you've got wrong! If your dogs only get into trouble when there's another dog ... in this world that sounds like a lot of trouble and all your fault because you know it will happen but continue to let your dogs (that bite children) off the lead!!

Also, I have a gundog who is not at all aggressive (except when he's on the other side of his fence :D ) and if anything he will either play with the dogs or blank them!!

Feck me!

sounds like your the idiot.."they only get into trouble when they find another dog" :blink:

I second that!!

Theres too many people who cannot and will not accept that their dogs are badly trained and out of control!! Half the time they look through the freeads in the free to good home section and look for the biggest breed.What they dont realise is that most of the time you are getting a lot of problems!!

Then when they see the dark side of that dog,they look for anything or anyone to use as an excuse rather than accept that they are in the wrong!! As for biting a little girl,the dog should have been destroyed!! bloody warning!!Its people like you that end up with dogs killing or permanently disfiguring a child!!Would you still have blamed the little girl if she'd had half her face peeled off!!

You and people like you make me sick :angry: :angry:

"I just wish these idiots would get a grip with their dogs and kids so that i can walk my dogs with no fear of them being attacked".

i missed this 1....fecking class,wel just keep our pets and kids indoors until youve finished taking your fecking mutts out shall we :clapper:

"I just wish these idiots would get a grip with their dogs and kids so that i can walk my dogs with no fear of them being attacked".

i missed this 1....fecking class,wel just keep our pets and kids indoors until youve finished taking your fecking mutts out shall we :clapper:

It's cu*ts like this that get breeds put on the banned list!!

The fe cking chav has a rottie and a staff.I bet that makes him look well hard innit!

this is f*****g mad i had to give my lurcher away becuase he gave some one a nip because they were teasing him he dint draw blood or leave a mark. i had a letter from the animal welfare stating that my dog had savagly attacked a person and they were coming to take him and destroy him and i had to get ride of him for his own good and you have a f*****g rottie that attacked a young girl and you get to keep your dog. and its not small gun dogs that are agressive its 100+ lb of f*****g rottie or bull terriers or staffies that are aggressive because chavie little b*****d keep them to look hard because they cant fight there own battles and need a dog to back them up. admitedly not all staffies or rotties are horrid savage dog its the way they are brought up but dogs like that that are/ were used for fighting years ago should be kept on a lead. i would not trust any big mussely breed with a child no matter how dosile the dog is

The fe cking chav has a rottie and a staff.I bet that makes him look well hard innit!

hes not replied,hes probably sat outside spar with his chavvy mates ;)

hes not replied,hes probably sat outside spar with his chavvy mates ;)

With a bottle of white lightning and three fags to share between ten of them which"I taxed from my mum man innit"

Im not a chav, and the bite to the child was completely provoked so why should my dog pay the price for protecting himself??

And how do you explain the fact that my dogs get in trouble all the time when the other dogs are on leads, obviously trying to protect their owner from a 'threat'??

just because my dogs are rock hard and dont take any shit i get punished because the other dogs come off worse everytime :blink:

Im not a chav, and the bite to the child was completely provoked so why should my dog pay the price for protecting himself??

And how do you explain the fact that my dogs get in trouble all the time when the other dogs are on leads, obviously trying to protect their owner from a 'threat'??

just because my dogs are rock hard and dont take any shit i get punished because the other dogs come off worse everytime :blink:

its the fact y7our dog should have been on a lead and have you ever hurd of asking people to stop winding your dogs up. and the attitude of just because my dogs are rock hard and dont take any shit. they wonte be hard when one of them attacks some one again and it ends up with a shovel over its head. i bet any of the bigger lerchers on here would kick 7 shades of shit out your dogs. if i still had my dog and your dogs attacked him i would garentee your dogs would have come off worse and i would have beat you so dont dig your self a bigger hole and keep it shut having dogs brings a lot of responsability and if you cant control them you shoudent have them

some stupid collie cross thing attacked my pup the other day the little fecker luckyn he was ok .......at first it went over to the pups mum and went for her and then it went wondering of with some boy chasing it around the field ......then the fecker come back and went over to the pup and tryed giving it to it and then the pups dad had a go at the collie :o then the collie started chasing the dad of the pup around the field biteing it on its back . then he must of thought feck this i cant be bovered to keep playing nice and get bullied and turn around and gave it proper back to it :o then finally te boy got hold of his dog i have to ammit there wasent any real dammage and he said sorry so thats good in my eyes but i think you shouldent let your dog of te lead if your dogs vicouse .......my dogs are good as gold thay dont never fight unless you push them to fare ! and i think small dogs are the worst for aggro even know thay cant do much damage but there sure little aggresive feckers :)

:clapper::clapper: This fella is a fecking great criac........if that dont get a load of folk at it, I dont know what will!! :clapper: