Warning

Guest anonymous

Guest anonymous
That's pish so it is..... anyone know how you find out how you got a warning?

I'd like to tell you ,but the moderator wishes to remain anonymous. :icon_redface:

:clapper: LOL, I don't care who did it, probably someone who thought I was 23 other people at the same time :blink: I just would like to know why!!! Are you not allowed to have someone as your bitch on here? Hopefully I ain't the only one who got a warning but I ain't holding my breath........

Guest anonymous
Just take your punishment BITCH :D

Just incase any moderators are reading this, I'd like to point out maxhardcore is joking about the bitch part so no need for a warning..... His dogs might jack :friends: but he's still a good guy :tongue2:

I didnt get one, but then again I never do..........clique you see ;)

Now play nice from now on or I will have you deleted :rolleyes:

Edited by WILF
Guest anonymous

LOL, I thought you were on my side too.................. shame on you. Your jealous of my ability to get a bitch..... thought so. To be honest mate, If you guys want rid of me, batter in, I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

Guest anonymous
Just take your punishment BITCH :D

Just incase any moderators are reading this, I'd like to point out maxhardcore is joking about the bitch part so no need for a warning..... His dogs might jack :friends: but he's still a good guy :tongue2:

NO your WRONG i am SERIOUS your a mods BITCH, so reply within 10 posts BITCH. ps, your collars and leads couldnt tie my jackers shoelaces back in the day FACT. :D ( Better to jack with fleetwoodmac than not catch at all lol ) your stock couldnt catch swine flu if coursing in cancun.

FPMSL...... :clapper: You guys crack me up...... Don't you have anything original? Stealing my patter, tut tut..... BTW, I know you think you know who I am, probably got your information from Snoop Dog didn't you? He's been pestering me with pm's......... I'm surprised though, I never thought you lot would be so easy to dupe..... Look at you all ganging up on me lol..... all round the one competer, holding each others dicks fpmsl...... your turn no mine haw haw haw....

Guest joe ox

Wilfy doesnt get warned because he does felching on the mods :sick:

:11:

LOL, I thought you were on my side too.................. shame on you. Your jealous of my ability to get a bitch..... thought so. To be honest mate, If you guys want rid of me, batter in, I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

I will let you stay for now, but you must do exactly as Max says and refer to yourself as BITCH from now on :)

Guest anonymous

I will let you stay for now, but you must do exactly as Max says and refer to yourself as BITCH from now on :)

C'mon wilf, wasn't that long ago you were telling me you were the king of wind ups and look at you, using my patter 24 hours later......... I know you were impressed with it but hey...... you dissapoint me... Is this your best??? :blink::blink: Want me to think up new ones for you?

Guest anonymous
Want me to think up new ones for you?

No because that would involve thinking and you can only do the jobs you have the tools for :D

Is that it? LOL, hardly worth posting mate....... It's hard having an intellectual battle with someone unarmed like yourself....... Now that's a better line...... If you want, i'll explain it to you....

Edited by anonymous