Warning

Guest anonymous

Is that it? LOL, hardly worth posting mate....... It's hard having an intellectual battle with someone unarmed like yourself....... Now that's a better line...... If you want, i'll explain it to you....

It cant be an intellectual battle, because that would imply that I was battling against someone with an intellect..........which clearly, I am not :D

You are trying hard, I will give you that.......but you still need practice I am afraid.

Edited by WILF

Guest anonymous
lol you bitch :nono:

HAW HAW HAW.............. ohhhh the pain, think I'll need to put a corset on, you guys are splitting my side here..... who's idea was it.... Bet when you seen me wipe the floor with your wee buddy you thought you'd do the same PMSL.... How can we do it.... We can't do it on our own, he's too good for us.... we need to gang up on him.... chug....chug chug....

Here was me trying to be friendly today too................ I'll probably get the blame of wasting another thread.... no wait, I started the thread.... ohh well..... you guys keep up the dancing.......

Your turn Wilf.....

Guest anonymous
Is that it? LOL, hardly worth posting mate....... It's hard having an intellectual battle with someone unarmed like yourself....... Now that's a better line...... If you want, i'll explain it to you....

It cant be an intellectual battle, because that would imply that I was battling against someone with an intellect..........which clearly, I am not :D

You are trying hard, I will give you that.......but you still need practice I am afraid.

I know your afraid Wilf :yes:

Guest anonymous

C'mon guys, where you at...... I was enjoying that wee dancing display from you.............. Who's next on the floor??? Wish I had some hand guns like they had in the westerns..... shoot at wilfs feet..... NOW DANCE!!!!

The floors all yours..... The next Dancer is................

Guest anonymous
C'mon guys, where you at...... I was enjoying that wee dancing display from you.............. Who's next on the floor??? Wish I had some hand guns like they had in the westerns..... shoot at wilfs feet..... NOW DANCE!!!!

The floors all yours..... The next Dancer is................

Right..... I'm out a here, you can all come out of hiding......

I'll be back tomorrow so please, get some dancin practice in.... Max, want to see some more air between you and the ground in your piroets..... Wilf.... You could work on your heal... toe...... The rest, keep up the line dancing, you were showing signs of improvement.......

Addios amigos.......

I didnt get one, but then again I never do..........clique you see ;)

Now play nice from now on or I will have you deleted :rolleyes:

Wilfy doesnt get warned because he does felching on the mods :sick:

:11:

Felching? Is that Monkey hanger talk