congratulations simoman & foxyjo

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news, I reckon that will be just what the doctor ordered for you mate........your a nice fella and you deserve a bit of happiness.

Obviously fatter than me and gay in the extreme, but still a top lad :clapper::clapper:

ATB

WILF

Thanks Wilf, yes I am definately fatter than you but gayer??? Not so sure, thanks matey.

Oh Aaron, Is that picture of you post op? I have seen the other photos you bad bad man.

Oh Aaron, Is that picture of you post op?

No, its Selwyn Froggit after the two of them had a night out :angel::angel:

We need a "head in my hands" emoticon to answer that .......

If I had legs like that do you think I'd be wasting my time on here? :kiss:

see there is everyone thinking it was a joke and it was not ...

well simo , foxy ,i hope you both will be very happy , when me and the wife came over the other evening for tea and we were all sat talking for 2half hours waiting for the cottage pie :laugh::tongue2: , and see the way you were together, we could see you were good for each other, well done we are both very happy for you .....

ps, simo one piece of advice tho mate, before you get married get her some cooking lessons :laugh::laugh::laugh::tongue2:

I need to dispell the rumours about the cottage pie, it was entirely my fault the cottage pie was not ready for Mr and Mrs Wags arrival, I also failed to peel enough potatoes so after much deliberation Wag and I wnet to the Indian takeaway instead.................

The next day we had a superb homemade cottage pie for lunch...........

I need to dispell the rumours about the cottage pie, it was entirely my fault the cottage pie was not ready for Mr and Mrs Wags arrival, I also failed to peel enough potatoes so after much deliberation Wag and I wnet to the Indian takeaway instead.................

if you need someone to help with organising the stag :D

....really fancy cottage pie now :clapper:

lol dont forget about ricky he loved it for his dinner too .. it looked very nice ,we could have still eating it but i must say the indian was good , i hope we get a chance foxy to try it again soon ......