congratulations simoman & foxyjo

congratulations simoman and foxyjo on your engagement , after being on his own for so long and batting for the other side and stretching a few young men back passages, foxyjo got him turned back with her lovely home made cottage pie and loving ways , i was talking on the phone to foxyjo just a hour ago, she said it has been a hard fought battle to get him turned back ...

she said, she made him burn all his dirty men mags down the garden which reduced him to tears, she has had to hide out in the car at night many times to stop him curb crawling for young men for his own pleasure , but she said he is worth it, he still cries now and again when they pass some of his old pulling haunts , but he is getting better by the day .

he has asked me to be his best man, which i have gladly said yes... we are going at the weekend to get our suits sorted for the big day .

foxy did say she has to keep giving him plenty of fisting can anyone enlighten us what she means please ..

once again congratulations on your engagement ..... foxyjo and simoman ...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest foxyjo.

Oh my gawd............. :doh:

Wag, you are the most terribe shit. :chair:

Well now, what can I say...errr...it's been tough. I know so many of you have enjoyed Simoman's company over the years but hey, a girls gotta do what a girl's gotta do, so I bought some shares in Marigold gloves and got down to the job in hand. :angel:

I'm off to me neddies...I'll leave Simoman to errrr....further the discussion!!!! :clapper:

Oh my gawd............. :doh:

Wag, you are the most terribe shit. :chair:

Well now, what can I say...errr...it's been tough. I know so many of you have enjoyed Simoman's company over the years but hey, a girls gotta do what a girl's gotta do, so I bought some shares in Marigold gloves and got down to the job in hand. :angel:

I'm off to me neddies...I'll leave Simoman to errrr....further the discussion!!!! :clapper:

foxy what ever do you mean , i thought this was a happy time in simomans life and that he should share it with the world :D , he did go all funny today when we passed a certain public toilet tho , he grabbed his saint christopher and was saying no i must not, i'm a changed man for the good ,i love my wife to be...

AWWWWW...

:clapper:

CONGRATULATIONS!!

good for you both, i'm very pleased for you, and wish you happy times to come :sick:

that soppy bit over, i'll catch ye in chat, feel free to ring simo

best wishes Lurcher Lass

x x x x

Edited by lurcher lass