anyone live in harlow

have moved this to general section from ferret section, cant belive its had 30 plus views but no one lives out that way,

might getting better response here

perhaps if you said what you want your MATURE ferreter for you may get a reply. :icon_redface:

it does kind of read like your looking for a LIFE PARTNER :wub: have you swapped ships stubby :clapper:

have moved this to general section from ferret section, cant belive its had 30 plus views but no one lives out that way,

might getting better response here

perhaps if you said what you want your MATURE ferreter for you may get a reply. :icon_redface:

it does kind of read like your looking for a LIFE PARTNER :wub: have you swapped ships stubby :clapper:

:clapper:

Aye a bit more info might help, Smoker/non smoker, nights in/out, GSOH, etc.. :laugh:

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::D

no, Im not batting for the other side, I wanted a mature ferreter, as I had some permission to give away,but as I had gained it via one of my pest control adverts, it needed an older person, rather than a youngster, anyway, its sorted now, richie10 has got it

Ask ray winston, his locals there.

well it was when i called in

Ray hasnt drunk in harlow for years his homes in roydon a stones throw from michael barrymores old house with the infamous swimming pool ;) ....he insists he wasnt there though :D